Logic 9

Surprise your girl regularly. Take her on surprise dates or suddenly give her a Panda ( I just love Pandas ) or a Baymax out of nowhere. Trust me.. Once again: MAJOR TURN ON.

On dates there are 4 types of girls:

1.) Glamorous Princess
These girls like things to be over the top. They want like a huge chocolate cake or a date to an amazing Gala. Suit and tie and gowns and heels. Basically they just want to have an extra FUN time. And for me.. Good luck with her.

2.) Adventure Hunter
These girls on the other hand are very adventurous. They want dates like, going through a walk in a forest or a date in a haunted house. They basically are willing to die just to have a good time. But don't get me wrong; adventure is awesome.

3.) Girl Next Door
You can identify girls like this when they just want simple things. A date at the park. Going out for ice cream. Simple stuff would actually mean the world to them. And they get so giddy and are just trying to stay calm. Believe me... I've been there... (Wink, wink)

4.) The Randomatic
I know you get it already like the name says it all. These girls are game for anything. For a little help listen to the song "Randomatic" by James Reid.