GAME START! #2

So, like I promised, the winner will be announce in this chapter! So drum roll please!
*le drum rolling by derpy monkey*
And the winner is asigold25! Congrats!!!!!! You had a nice answer! :)

And with that gone, here's a scenario!

GAME START!
In a world where magic secretly existed, people called 'Superwholockians' (I am so not sorry XD) lived on our planet. They were the special kind of race capable of manipulating magic of any sorts. But for safety measures, they hid their magic away from the government in order to live a peaceful and quiet life. But guess who's also a Superwholockian. Yup.

It's you reader.

Yes, you were able to manipulate the element of time in which others cannot master for it was too hard. You were therefore nicknamed as 'The Time Lord" because of your gift.
Your talent can make everything go still except for you of course. And when I mean everything, I really mean everything. From water to particles of food, soil, etc.

But what if one day, while in a huge crowd of people you stopped time just for fun (just so you could roam around and do whatever you want). A figure moved, and you were shocked of course because no one- not even fellow Superwholockians- can break their frozen stance when you activate your magic.
But you know what, you didn't do anything. You were too amazed. Why? Well, it can get really lonely if you were the only one that can stop and faster up time. So you thought of a lot of things that can be the answer to why they can move. Maybe it's because they have the same powers? No. That's impossible. They're probably some God or Goddess that is way more powerful than you? Yeah, maybe.

But then they started to face you. Making you almost destroy them.

Why?

Because he/she was a pure human.

Now, what would you do?

*Sorry for being way too fangirly (is that even a word?) on this chapter XD And the chapter is a little bit long, dont'cha think?
*And to whoever gets the references, you deserve a high five and a cookie! :D
*But anyways, put your answers below on the comments and let's see who wins! ;)