Chapter 22

Camila felt so nervous she didn't know how she was gonna tell Lauren her secret but she had to tell her someday. Snapping Camila out of her thoughts she heard a knock at the door. She got up and prepared for the worst. Opening the door nervously she saw a nervous looking Lauren.

" Hey" Camila said. "Hi" She replied. " Come in" she stepped aside letting Lauren in. It was clear that both girls were nervous for different reasons. " So, what did you want to tell me."

"I just don't know how to say this" She started. " I-I have a penis" Camila said and instantly grabbed onto her penis.

" What?"

" You heard me"

" Alright" Lauren said noticing Camila covering her penis with her hands.

" Y- you don't hate me? Your not disgusted?" Camila asked.

" Nope, Camila I'm not gonna judge you for that. I loved you before you told me I fell in love with you for you. I couldn't care less about the fact you have a dick."

"Thankyou" Camila said.

"But can you tell me as soon as you said you had a penis you grabbed onto it like I was gonna do something" Lauren asked.

"Well...

Start of flashback

Camila felt so nervous telling her girlfriend about her penis she didn't know how she'd react. "Hey Carley Can I talk to you?" "Yeah sure"  " Carley, I have a penis" Carley instantly stood up and said, " Ewww Camila that's disgusting! Your disgraceful! Why didn't you tell me when we first met!" By this time Camila stood up as well. "Camila were through that's gross!" Carley kicked Camila right in the penis really really really hard. Camila feel to the floor in pain holding onto her penis. With that Carley walked out and slammed the door shut.

End of Flashback "

When she finished her speech Lauren now understood why Camila would shield herself like that. She did feel really bad for her, obviously Camila's ex-girlfriend was the worst girlfriend in the world.

" Camila, I'm so so sorry about the way Carley treated you but can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah sure"

"What does it feel like when she kicked you in your area?"

"It hurt so so much Lo! It's like someone throwing 10 big heavy rocks at you really hard and it f-feels even worse because it's your penis" Camila explained now in tears. "Please don't kick me there ever even if your mad at me please! It's so painful!!" Camila pleaded.

"I won't Camz I won't" Lauren said by the pain Camila went through saying it she could tell it hurt a lot and how Camila was pleading her to never kick her there also proved her point. Camila crawled into Lauren's lap and put her arms around her neck. She just cried into Lauren's neck whilst Lauren rubbed small circles on her back.

"Camila, How big is your penis?" Lauren asked. She knew she shouldn't have asked but curiosity took over her and it came out her mouth. "I don't know how big you think big is" Camila answered truthfully. "B-but I can show you if you w-want" She said. "Alright"

Camila stood up and started pulling down her trousers. Revealing her black Calvin Kliens. Slowly, she pulled down her boxers showing Lauren how big it really was. Lauren looked at how big it really was, it was rather big for a small girl like Camila. She couldn't help but stare at it. Camila started getting uncomfortable standing there with her pants down in front of her girlfriend, who was staring.

Camila started pulling up her boxers knowing Lauren had probably seen more than enough. Once her boxers were up she pulled up her tracksuit. "So...... Do you think it's big?" Camila asked.

"Well for a small girl like you I guess it is rather big" Lauren replied.
"Yeah that makes sence"

"Are you sure your not grossed out?" Camila asked just to clarify.
"Camila, look at me. You are beautiful inside and regardless if you have a penis or not do you understand. Even though this makes it even better as we can probably have a kid someday."

Camila giggled and said, "I guess. Sorry, just I don't want you to leave me."
"I'm never gonna leave you Camila"
"Thankyou"

There won't be many chapters like this but it's the only idea I had xxx
P.S- I don't know what it feels like so I'm just guessing by people's reactions