Fatal Attractions

Finally, I lean in for a kiss and his mouth fierce and urgent against mine. This time he is on top of me, propped up on his elbows, rubbing his face against my cheek. I run my hands up and down his stomach and feel him shudder. Tentatively i move my legs apart and raw up my knees. I feel it prof my thigh. 

Farther up, i whisper. 

i want him, want to hold him, want to feel him inside me. he begins to push farther. a sharp stab makes me flinch, but then he is all the way in. we are as close as two people can be. Two bodies blended in. He begins to move slowly back and forth, clutching at the sheet on either side of my head. 

"Are you all right?" he asks shakily. 

I nod. 

"Can-can i keep going?"

Another nod. It hurts but its not important right now. 

Kiss me I breathe. 

He lowers his face toward mine, lips brushing my cheek, my nose, then slowly making their way toward my mouth. The pain between my legs starts to fade as he continues to move inside me, and i feel another sensation that makes my whole body quiver. I run the back of my hands gently down his chest and stomach, into the depressions between his hips and then up the sides, urging him with my hands to move a little faster. He does, pressing his lips together, and holding his breath. I tilt my head up for another kiss and his lips descend over mine, harder this time. scrunching up his eyes, he breaks away and holds his breath for a few seconds, then pushes hard in a rush. Suddenly he opens his eyes again looking desperate and urgent. Its okay i reassure him quickly. I cant, the words catch in his throat and i feel him tremble against me. 

His movement begin to quicken. I feel him twitch inside me, his pelvic bone digging into mine. suddenly he seems locked in his own world. Then, with a sharp inhalation, he presses himself hard into me, again and again, shuddering violently with a series of small, wild sounds. The full weight of his body presses down on me and he collapses on my neck. he is holing me tightly, his arms pressing against mine, his fingers digging into my shoulders, his body twitching. I kiss his shoulder the only part of him I can reach, and stare up in astonishment. 

He heaves a sigh of relief and presses his mouth aginst my neck, the sweat running between us. He kisses me between ragged breaths, and when i catch sight of the wild, flushed look on his face, i begin to laugh.