The siege

Alright boys in and out simple hostage situation we rappel up the windows bust in grab her and get out. On my go 3...2...1...Go! We busted in guns blazing drop two of'em instantly "only 4 left" shouts my teammate. We sit outside the hostages room devising a plan when my teammate gets shot in the head from a sniper outside " Get your fucking heads down" I shout as we instantly take on heavy fire when they start shooting through the walls shit hits the fan 2 of our guys get dropped the rest of us escape downstairs and catch our breaths suddenly one of my teammates yells "Fuck me!" he's been hit, badly. we head back upstairs and drop a medic it's 3V3 suddenly we take on fire my buddy to the left gets lucky as hell and hits him, 2V3. Once upstairs we get a visual on the hostage as one of my teammates looks out the window for the sniper we get lit up by LMG fire and we all hit the dirt on out way down my window teammate takes one to the chest he's dead. While prone I drop the LMG guy, now it's just that damn sniper we head outside and my buddy grabs the hostage to protect her from relocation. Now the snipers got us pinned and he already shot my buddy so it's 1V1 and I've got a peephole on'em I now see him clear as day I line it up and take the shot.