Sterek One Shot.

• Dedicated to Jeff Davis

Hey guys!(: I hope you enjoy this one shot. If you do, please give it a vote and follow me. It would really help me out! I post a lot of Sterek and Teen Wolf so you should like it. Also, make sure to check out my other stories as well. Alright. Love you guys!

___________________________

"And he told me he didnt care about me anymore.." Stiles cried, being wrapped in a blanket by Derek.

Derek wrapped his arms around then shirtless teen, pulling him into his muscular body. "It's alright, love. Your father was just drunk. You know he cares about you more then anyone." On the outside, Derek seemed caring. But on the inside Derek couldn't find it in him to feel bad for the boy. Yes, Derek cared about his mate, but to him this was all teenage bull crap. Stiles should wait untill his father dies, then cry to Derek about it.

Stiles slips his hand under Derek's shirt, and rest it over his aps. He always does that, it's comforting. Plus it's warm. "I know, I know. It's just hard to hear him say that.." Stiles says, looking Derek in the eyes.

Derek needed to change the subject. All of this ooey gooey shit was making his head pound. "Babe, I know something that can cheer you up.." Derek says, putting his lips softly to Stiles'. Derek slides his hand up the teen's arm, and cupping Stiles' face, locking his lips to the boy's. Derek brushes his tounge on the boy's bottom lip.

Stiles can feel his legs start to tingle. He moves hand off the alpha's stomach and places it on Derek's shoulders. Using Derek as support, he slides up on to Derek's lap.

Derek shifts his hands to Stiles' waist, pulling him closer. Their bodies rub together as they kiss, making them both sweat with lust. They haven't ever gone all they way, but tonight, they both can feel it.

Stiles grips on to the back if Derek's neck. He starts to grind his hips slowly, making Derek gasp a bit. Stiles is shaking. He as never done this before, with anybody. He's afraid he might make a wrong move and turn the sexy alpha off. But, that's a risk he was willing to take.

Derek breaks the kiss to pull off his shirt, exposing his rock hard abs and chizeled pecks. Derek was sweating, making his musels glizzen in the light.

Seeing this made Stiles get a hard on, which Derek took note of. Derek reached down and started palming Stiles through his jeans. He slowly squeezed, earning a high pitched moan from the teen.

Derek pressed his soft lips back to Stiles', but Stiles wasn't paying to much attention. His arousle was being restricted by his tight jeans it was starting to hurt. Stiles stands, slowly undoing his jeans and sliding them down, leaving him only in his boxers.

Seeing Stiles strip for him was beyond arousing. Derek stood up, pushing the fragile boy into the wall, and kissing him roughly. Derek slides his hand into the boy's loose boxers, grabbing Stiles' length in his hand, and stroking it roughly.

Stiles gaps loudly, breaking the kiss. "Ug, fuck Derek..." Stiles loved the feeling if being controled, expecaily by Derek.

Derek smirks and looks into Stiles' eyes. "You like that, huh?" Derek loved pleasing his mate, almost as much as he liked teasing him. Derek got down on his knees, placing a kiss on Stiles' stomach. He pulls down the boy's boxers, letting Stiles' erection pop up into is face. Derek smirks, knowing that what he's about to do is going to make the poor boy misrable.

Stiles bites his lip and watches Derek, also knowing this is going to be painfully plesurable.

Derek licks the lip of Stiles member, stroking it lighlty with his hand. He swirls his tounge along the slit, where he knows Stiles' sweet spot is.

Stiles moans and rests his head back on the wall behind him. He runs his hands through Derek's soft hair.

Derek sucks on the tip of Stiles throbbing cock, going fast untill he hears a moan from Stiles, then he stops, going slow again. He licks up Siles' length, as he feels pre-cum drip on his cheek.

"Please.." Stiles whines. "Please baby.." Stiles was rock hard, and ready to cum.

Derek ignores Stiles. He runs his hands up and down the teen's legs, and over Stiles' ass, squeezing it. He takes Stiles' whole cock in his mouth sucking on it roughly. It doesnt take long for Stiles to scream out the words, "I'm going to cum!" But when Stiles does, he stops. He stands up, and smirks at Stiles.

"Ug..." Stiles groans, staring into the man's eyes. "Baby, please.."

Derek still smirks. Slowly, he takes off his pants. Then his boxers, letting his erection spring up.

Stiles just watches in amazment. Derek has seen his member plenty of times, but he has never seen Derek's. He's amazed by the length and thickness of it. He's almost breatheless.

Derek grabs Stiles, turning him around and pushing him back into the wall. He grips Stiles' hands and pins them above the boys head. Stiles moans, and gets shivers down his spine knowing that the time is almost here. Derek holds Stiles' hands with one hand, amd takes his own member in the other.

Slowly, he enters Stiles. Stiles gasps, and moans in pain. Derek slides all the way in before pulling halfway out, then sliding in again.

After a few more thursts, Stiles pain turns into plesure. He moves his hips in sync with Derek's trusts. He moans Derek's name as the alpha hits his prostate. He knows he can't take much more of this extreme plesure. He tries to hold back his realse for as long as he can.

Derek is holding back something of his own, as well. He thursts harder, and leans over, kissing Stiles' back. "Stiles..." he moans. "Stiles, I'm... I'm going to cum..." He says just in time, right before realsing his load into Stiles.

Stiles moans, feeling Derek's cum inside of him. Derek keeps thrusting untill Stiles cums aswell. Stiles moans derek name and turns to him, kissing him deeply. "Derek..." He whimpers. "I love you... so much..."

Derek smiles. "I love you too, babe."