Declined - Chapter 4

well I'm back and I'm going to finish this story. I'm a little rusty so  forgive me if I mess up or the story is a little off. thanks for supporting me! now let's get emotional.

Marzia's POV

It's been a week since Minx asked me that question. I repeated it in my head over and over. I wasn't really attracted to her in that way. She hasn't called me or left her house at all. Maybe it was the kiss? Maybe it was the time we spend together? I don't know but, I think I should've said some things in a better way. I just kicked her out..

Ring ring

My phone rang. Who was it? I looked at the name and..it was Minx. I picked up the phone and said hello.

"Hey Marzia.." she replied in an emotionless tone.

"Minx, are you okay?!" I question, her voice concerning me.

"Yeah I just wanted to apologize for last week.."

"I came off too forward, I'm sorry." she said.

"No it's okay, my fault. I didn't mean to come off rude or anything.. I just got confused and didn't know what to say." I replied while having the weight of guilt in my voice.

"It's fine. I wanted to ask if you wanted to go out and eat dinner tonight. There's someone I want you to meet." 

"Sure! Just text me the address and time and I'll be there!" I said, getting really excited.

"Alright. See you there." she said as she hung up.

This is the chance to say sorry. This is the chance to make up of my rudeness on that night. 

I decided to go to the mall and get a new dress or something. I didn't go out in a while and I thought it would be nice to get some fresh air. I also need to get some groceries because I'm getting a little low on food. What can I say? Food is my drug.

Maya was on the couch waiting for me. Her one eye shut while the other was looking at me with the most love. Now that I think about it, I need to get some food for her too. Maybe I'll go tomorrow or while I'm getting groceries. I got ready and went into the car. I decided to go to the mall first because it was closer. 

I opened the garage and started to move out of the drive way. 

Then I saw something that I never wanted to see.

Minx's POV

I called Marzia to go out to dinner. I wanted to apologize tonight but I also wanted to introduce her to one of my friends, whose name is Venus. I met Venus about a month ago while I was flying over to my new house. She surprisingly helped me with a lot of things so we decided to keep in touch for a while. 

It was around 7:30 pm so, I decided to text her the address and the time we should get there. I already reserved a table so it shouldn't be a problem. We decided to go to Olive Garden around 8:30 pm. To be honest I have been CRAVING pasta. I don't know it's just a nice dish that I seem to love. 

Before I was going to arrive at the restaurant, I decided to go and pick up Venus. Her house wasn't very far so I didn't mind. 

As I was waiting in the car she came out of door and waved to me.

"Hey Minx!" She yelled as she ran to my car.

"Haha, Hey Venus! You ready?" I giggled.

"Was born ready," she winked. 

She got into the car and we drove off to Olive Garden.

Marzia's POV

I had about an hour left so I was watching movies until Minx texted me the address. I heard a ring then I looked and the address was received! I went up and got ready but I had a hard time picking out an outfit. It's Olive Garden so I don't want to dress fancy, but I don't want to dress like I'm getting ready for bed either. I decided a short spring dress would do.

As I was driving to the place, the scene kept popping in my head. I couldn't stop thinking about it but I tried. I tried so hard to remove it out of my head. 

I arrived at the place and prayed that nothing bad would happen. It's just Minx's friend, nothing more. I entered the restaurant and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was her. Minx and..her..

Minx saw me and waved.

"Hey Marzia!" She gleemed.

"This is my girlfriend, Venus!"

hue hue hue. I know this is short but I need to get into the swing of things. I promise my next chapter will be longer but for now try to enjoy this! thanks for reading!