Intro

I ran into the crowd of mundanes. Their bright colors quickly enveloping my all black suit. I pushed forward. The noises overwhelmed my elaborate mind.
The degrading colors of the train rushed by, temporarily blinding me. Dizziness overwhelmed my body and I tilted to the side.
Though screeching of the train on the tracks is the most terrorizing sound. The real killer were the foot steps.
My in tune hearing could hear them rushing in. Anger growing with ever step they made.
"Come on!" I yelled at the train, drawing attention to myself.
Worst thing you could do if you were trying to get away from someone. I knew that. But it seems like all my training was flowing out like the crowds of people.
They couldn't find me, not through the crowds of people.
The doors slowly opened and people rushed inside. I jostled my way through and finally found an opening.
I sprang forward. I choked. My collar was stuck.
"Tusk tusk, Miss you have a task to finish!" It was him. The one who killed my family and ruined my life. A cloth was wrapped around my mouth and nose. My sight went dizzy as I lost focus of the closing doors.
My collar was released. I stumbled forward. I turned around to see Nockles on the floor gripping his jaw. My eyes flickered to Charles.
"Go!" He screamed at me.
The doors were closing. I sprinted forward and lurched myself inside the train.
The cold metal collided with my skin briefly before closing.
I was in. This was it. I was gonna be free. I looked out the window and saw Charles sprawled out on the floor. And Nockles standing over him.
He turned to me with a smirk. "I will find you!" He mouth stepping forward.
The train sprang to life and he disappeared. I sank in my seat thinking of what I've just done. But this is right isn't it?

Oh where are my manors. My name is Agent 93. I am 19 years of age and I "work for" Gladstone.
This may be confusing to understand now, so let me start from the beginning.