For him

I love you means I accept you for the person that you are and that I don't wish to change you into someone else. It means that I don't expect perfection from you, just as you don't expect it from me. It means that I'll love you and stand by you, even through the worst of times. It means loving you when you're in a bad mood or too tired to do the things you want to do. It means loving you when you're down not just when you're fun to be with. I love you means that I know you're you and I don't judge you for it, asking in return that you don't judge me for mine. It means that I care enough to fight for what we have and that I love you to never let you go. It means thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing only you. I just want you to know that wherever we end up, or how far it may be to get where we want to end up, always know that you are in my heart and in my heart is where you'll always be. As days go by I feel myself growing closer and closer wanting to savor the feeling of being in love with such an amazing person. I don't ever want to lose this feeling, I don't ever want to lose you. Giving me a reason to wake up in the morning, just smiling at the fact that you are here. Waiting and wanting you has been the focus of my thoughts these days, knowing that one day all that I have envisioned of us being together will finally happen even if only for a moment. The sound of your voice, just even the thought of you brings a feeling I don't ever want to leave. The sound of your voice is my favorite song, I could listen to it all night until I'm put to sleep. Still, as I continue to think about everything you are to me. I'm trying to say much, more than those three little words.. trying to say you mean more to me than anyone else in the world. I'm trying to let you know I adore you and that I cherish the time we send together. Trying to explain that I want you and I need you and that I get lost in wonderful thoughts everytime I think of you. And that each time I speak I love you, I want to remind you that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am not the first person you've loved. You are not the first person I've looked at with a small mouthful of forever, and our love came unannounced in the middle of the night. Our love came when we had given up on asking love to come. I will hold you like hope itself, won't ever let go. I will write a dictionary of all the words I have used trying to describe the way it feels to finally have you. Because I will love you when you're the brightest day and the darkest hurricane no matter how you treat ne no matter if I'm deserted, you will always end up being the one for me.