chapter 1

~~~{ Enjoy :) }~~~~

Bzzzzzzzz .... Bzzzzzz .... Bzzzzzz .... Okey okey i'm up
"Hello ?" I picked up my phone

"Don't tell me u still asleep!!" ivy yelled in my ear .

"I just woke up ivy ...." i said

"WHAAAATTTTTT!!!!" she shouted making me jump " Evaaa it's the registration day for the trip we have to be there early remember!" she cantinued

"Please stop shouting in my ear ivy...and about the trip i'm not really sure "

"Are u kidding me right now ! Hell no you're so freaking coming ...-"

"Well u should Come over and say this to my mom , cause she said it's a really bad idea to waste time before the finals while i should be studying...and blablabla " i interrupted .

"Mmm ... Key ..listen Come to school now and when it's over i'll come and talk to her ." ivy responded .

"Key see ya later "

"K ..bye x"

Well that was my best friend ivy more like a sister our moms said that we were born the same way i don't know how is that possible haha they were close friends too .. I know she's cray cray but i love her , Our personnalities are so different .. She's popular .. Me? Not that much .. I like staying at home watching tv and animes sometimes reading and studying.. Ivy likes to go out and hang out with boys or her boyfriend should i say boyfriendS.. and she doesn't pay attention too much to her studies but she gets good grades "boss as bitch" that's her slogan lol ... But also we have alots of things in commun ... Anyway i wonder how this trip will be ...
Oh shit ... Now im late for school i wore a black jeans with a large cool t-shirt of ac√dc band (my favorite) and a pair of black boots ... It was nice outside ..springtime.

"Morning mom" i Said to mom when i first saw her down stairs wearing her shoes .

"Morning sweetie,hurry you're late!" mom replied with a smile ,she's the one who's gonna drive me to school today .
"What about break-fast moom!!!" I complained
"Noo eva i know u love food but no time !" she dragged me holding m'y hand ..

"Hold on ma" I took my hand off her grip "let me get some apples at least"
I said running back to the kitchen ...
I got back with 2 apples in a hand 2 donuts in the other and one in my mouth ... My mom laughed when she saw me .. Yeah i bet that looked funny
I wanted to tell her to bring my backpac ... I thaught i said mom bring my pac but all that came out was "ha moing ma ba " lol but she undrestood and we got out .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As soon as the first period of classes was over my phone started buzzing.... it was a texte from ivy ...

IVY ;11:57 AM :
Meet me in the canteen !

On m'y way to the canteen i found Sophie the rich bitch who hates ivy and i on the registration table writing her name ... Because of her we were suspended for 3 days each ..ugh don't ask why!
Don't see me .. Don't see me .. Do..-

"Evaa hii !"Sophie said wearing that fake smile on her full of makeup face

.. Ughh shiit

"Yes ? Sophie ?" i turned and replied rolling my eyes ..

" i just wanted to know .. If u and ur best friend are coming to this cheap trip ?" still smiling ...

As much as i wanted to punch her ... But i replied "i don't know ... And if that's what u call it why did u wrote your name ?"

"Just to make fun of u two .. Haha" she laughed

"Two words Sophie ... Fuck you !" i lifted my middle finger and moved ... She frizzed lol

I made it to the canteen And saw ivy sitting in our table holding her phone ...texting .
"Hey.."
"What took u so long ?" she said without lifting her head up .

I didn't respond .. She knows i hate when she does that .
" okeyy fine " she turned her phone off and looked at me "what took u so long Eva ?"

I smiled " Sophie !"

"That bitch ! What did she said this time ?" ivy got angry

"She asked if we were going to the trip then i gaved her the 2 words and moved.. Tadaa.."

Ivy laughed and lifted her hand for a high five "thats my brownie "

I took it and giggled

Yeah .. I was a brunette and she was a blondie we baught two caps ones let me show u

 I was a brunette and she was a blondie we baught two caps ones let me show u

haha best picture

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was the first chapter guys i hope u liked it .. And if u did give it a comment or a vote .. Or bouth of them also your Criticisms are so important, thinks for reading and i'll be Updating soon as i can . Xoxoxo