chapter 3

(Picture is ivy)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up the next morning and found myself alone ivy was down stairs or maybe gone ... Boom it was friday ... The trip was TOMOROW , i was excited but at the same time confused about luke and Also the finals .... Holy shit what hour is it ?.. I checked out my phone ... Boff it's 7:05 am school starts at 8:30 am i'm not late thank god.. 

"Good morning sluty!!" ivy walked in
"Uuuuughhhh.... Morniiing" i murmured burying my face in my  pilow .

She jumped on me... Probably breaking couple of my bones ..
"ouuuuuuchhhh ... Ivyyy u fat bitchh ... Get off me i can't feel my baaack !!" that hurt !
But she was laughing outloude
"What ? Fatt !! .. Take that back .."

"Noo.. I can't breath .. Ivy Get off ..!!" i shouted

Then m'y mom saved me by nocking  "girls is everything allright ?!"
Ivy got off and rushed into the door and opened it ...
"good morning crystal... Everything's fine but This lazy butt is refusing to wake up" She complained

" dude .. I guess i got parelized here.." i said hurting ...

M'y mom frowned and went to her room to get ready for work

"Ivy .. Did u packed for the trip ?"i asked her

"I was here all night !! Do u think i packed in my dreams "she frowned ...

"I just wanted to know u don't have to be mean !!"

She laughed "fine.. Not yet, Gonna do it after school ."She answered

"Yeah me too i guess .. Umm is your sweetheart Coming ?" I had to ask

"Mmm i dont know yet ... He's busy but he said he'll Come for me "
great ! Now he's coming ,mother fff...ridger !!
" that's cutee !! " i faked a smile

She smiled back "yeahh .."

"So it's getting serious between u two ?" i asked again
" sooo many questions we have to get ready !"
"K!"
I finished prepearing and went down stairs to ask m'y mom about if daddy agreed on the trip.
"Mom?" i called
"Yes ?!"

"Ughh ... Ummm..I wanted to know if it's a yes or no for the trip ?!" i said it !

"I'm afraid it's a no eva ..." that  was shocking !! Realy !! After all the planning and imagination ! no trip !! I was standing steel .. I couln't move ! Words refused to go out .. I was closing and opening m'y mouth like an idiot ...

"Éva?!" she called and i woke up from my actual coma .

"Eva i'm just joking " she laughed but looked worried ....
"Moomm !! U freaked me out !! " Ughh i died for a sec ...
"But promis me you'll study for the finals there ..." She said

"U know i will mom ... Promis "i gived
Her a hug ... We had lunch and she drived us to School ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Eva ?!" ....

Who's calling me ?

"Evaa ?!!" i turned around and luke bumped into me ...
"Oh ! Sorry ! " he apologized .. Am i dreaming ? Is Luke realy talking to me ? And he knows m'y name !!

"u okey ? " he asked..

" y..- yes i'm cool..i mean i'm fine ..!" what the hell is wrong with MEE !

He seemed confused " you're ivy's bestfriend right ?"

"Yes .." i felt a little bit jealous this time ...

"Well she didn't come to acting class today and i haven't seen her all day .. We were supposed to meet to talk about the trip tomorrow ... So i thought u know where she is?" he asked and gaved me alots of informations ,ivy must have told him about me and bout how much we were close ...

" well did u texted her ? I know she's here somewhere Because we camed togather this morning ...-" before i could finish my sentence m'y phone vibrated  .. It was a message from..... ivy .

Bastie ivy ♥ : 12:45
I'm with andy... distract luke pls !

Oh shit ... andy is her ex ... he's a college boy .. They had some stupide contract when they were togather .. If any of them cheated and got caught  he will have to pay the other one as long as he's/she's single .... And andy cheated ... Now i'm gonna have to distract Luke cause if he sees her with him he'll stop paying ... God ivy what am i gonna do ?!!

"Was that her ?!" Luke asked

" umm .. No ... Family ." i lied " let's go look for her ... Where should we look first " i asked

"Library ?" he answered
Yeah right ... The place where they ... Whatever !

"K ..let's go "

On our way to the library i saw ivy walking with andy coming on our way i could tell she was freaking out ...... I had to do somthing...... Luke Turned to look .... But before he could see her .. I didn't know intil ..... I found m'y self grabing him and my lips was pressed into his !!! Omg ! ! Wtf have i done !! I felt he was kissing me back .. but i get off immedietly when ivy dissapeared with Andy ... Well ... At least i distracted him for a sec right ?!
Luke was in total chock ...

"What was that ?!!" he demanded

"I'm so sorry .. I .. I... didn't mean it ... I .. I'm sorry !" i was so scared of him hating me or....ivyy !! Did she saw it ??? Oh god save me !

I guess god really helped me after i heared luke saying "it's okey eva ...calm down ." he placed his  hands on m'y shoulders and smiled  ... Am i dreaming ??? Thank god ... A cold release dropped on me ...
"Thanks ?" i smiled and he laughed ...

I left after that ... Tried to call ivy but she didn't pick up ... I can't deny that i was scared as hell but it was kind of a favour ... NOTHING PERSONEL !!!
I started packing my bag for the trip .... I didn't realise till i fell asleep ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyy guys it's been kinda while  Hope u enjoyed the third chapter . The next chapter's gonna be fiiree .
Won't take long .