Becoming Popular

After having intercourse with two of the most popular boys at school, I immediately become popular all over social media and PornHub for some reason. That damn Horny gym teacher must have been snapping pics and recording videos.
Anyways, I'm now the only Freshman that sits at the popular table during lunch. I get extra food from the lunch ladies because I'm "handsome" according to them. Now, I'm known as the popular fag at school. This is the one time I'm GLAD my parents are dead and not around to see how my life has become. I can already hear my dead father cursing my name.
Anyways, Tanner, Teegan, and I have sex after school outside by the dumpsters and take dick pics and send them over Snapchat and shit. They take turns who fucks me. I still have yet to fuck one of them which is pissing me off. I feel like that tiny horse in that Amazon commercial. Except the horses resembles dick sizes.
Sometimes I think the boys use me for their own pleasure. But, I get 20 bucks every time we fuck. So I'm making so good cash right now. Jealous much? No? Okay..
Now that I've become popular, guys come up to me all the time and ask me to fuck. I always ask if they'll let me fuck them, and they always say no. I have to pay them, for them to let me fuck them. It still feels nice, especially with no condoms.
I just hope I'm not known to be the PMH fag whore. That would be bad.. Oh well. I like being a hoe!
"Babe?"
"Yes, Tanner?"
"Wanna fuck? My dick is extra big today! It's grown from 9 to ,12! I know you're during to suck it!"
"You know what, Tanner?"
"What?"
"I'M SICK OF YOUR BULLSHIT! I'M SICK OF BEING YOUR DOG, AND IM SICK OF YOU!"

.:TO BE CONTINUED:.