To lazy to sort into chapters

This is a story I wrote for my English class. Enjoy ;2)

My brain stirred to an annoying, pulsing sound.

I was so comfortable on the clouds that cushioned me. I wanted to stay in this moment forever. But the ringing continued. It became clear attempts to ignore it would be futile.

I opened my eyes. My surroundings took my breath away.

I was in a magnificent meadow that went on with no sign of an end. Soft orange and gold clouds were smoothed out across the sky. Twinkling stars sprinkled all over them.

I stood up from my bed now realizing it was soft grass. My white gown swayed with my every moment.

My heart filled with wonder and joy. Nothing mattered except this moment, this place. It made me feel peaceful and calm and happy.

A sudden sharp pain pulsed from my chest to throughout my body. The ringing became louder, it's source forming from behind me.

I spun around to face a large mirror. I stepped closer and traced a finger across its wooden frame.

My blue eyes seemed to sparkle. My dark hair had the very same stars in it as the sky.

The pain grew almost unbearable for a moment, making my breath catch.

The mirror caught my attention once again. My reflection was no longer my own. She wore a dreadful grin. Her eyes held a haunting gaze.

My blood pounded in my ears. Fear clenched my heart with a strong grip. Refusing to be shaken, nor ignored.

In one swift motion she grabbed my arm, pulling me into the mirror.

Into darkness.

Pain engulfed me until it had lost its touch.

I was moving faster than light. A blinding light surrounded me.

I was pulled into a dark room lit by a flickering fire light arising from the fireplace.

I swayed. My head was having trouble compensating for what just happened.

I wanted to laugh, cry, and scream all at the same time.

I managed to break it into three words. Peace, agony, confusion.

"hello Heart."

I swung around to see a familiar teenage boy with dark curls and tan skin.

Almost everything about his appearance seemed kind and gentle. His soft features, warm smile.

But his silver eyes were hollow and haunting. Throwing the kind image off.

It was making me uneasy. Well that and the fact that he knew my name.

"How do you know my name?"

Blood pounded away at my ear drums. I began counting down the seconds until i would kick him and run.

"You don't remember me?" his eyebrows knitted together.

I shook my head.

"You were in an accident. Do you remember anything?"

My eyes grew wide. "No," I gulped.

"Here, come with me." He came up beside me and guided my arm.

We walked into a cold dimly lit hallway, like one you would see in an old fashioned british mansion.