Sebastian (Black Butler) LEMON

(Y/N) was helping Mei-rin put dishes away when Finny came in to tell (Y/N) that Sebastian wanted to see her. Her cheeks lightly dusted with pink hearing that the demon butler she loved so much wanted to see her.
(Y/N) walked down the halls of the Phantomhive manor, and stopped in front of Sebastian's door and knock shyly.
"Come in (Y/N)" Sebastian said she opened the door and saw Sebastian sitting without his shirt on.
"S-sebastian you wanted to see me?" (Y/N) said very shy as her blush darkened.
"Yes come and sit" he said while motioning for you to sit next to him.
"I have been having quite an issue because of you" Sebastian said in a seductive tone.
(Y/N) was confused at first then realized what he was talking about as her blush turned to the shade of Grell's hair.
Suddenly she heard Sebastian behind her saying "so how are you gonna help me fix this" he says seductively.
(Y/N) turned around only to have her lips captured by another pair of lips.It was passionate then it started getting more heated.
Sebastian started trailing kisses down to (Y/N) neck finding her sweet spot immediately and started attacking that spot letting everyone know that (Y/N) is his.
Sebastian pulled off (Y/N) dress leaving her in her lace (F/C) panties and corset
Sebastian started undoing the corset after getting it off (Y/N) moved her arms to hide herself
Sebastian pinned both hands above her head "you're beautiful" Sebastian whispers in her ear.
He started to attack her left breast while playing with the right breast "S-sebastian ah~" (Y/N) moaned turning Sebastian on even more.
Sebastian switched sides giving the same amount of attention and sliding a hand down to (Y/N) wet panties
"You're already this wet and I barely did anything~" sebastian says
He inserts a finger while (Y/N) moaned loudly .
Sebastian inserted another finger and started pumping in and out.
"S-sebastian ah~ I'm c-close" (Y/N) says before she released.
Sebastian took his fingers out and took of his pants and boxers and positioned himself at her lower region before slowly pushing himself in and kissed away (Y/N) tears and gave her time to adjust. After a few minutes "you can move now sebastian ngh~" (Y/N) moaned
Sebastian nodded and started to move making them both moan.
"You're so ngh~ tight (Y/N)~" Sebastian moaned.
"Faster sebastian ah~" (Y/N) moaned
Sebastian started to go at inhuman speeds making the headboard hit the wall not caring who heard them.
"I'm ngh~ I'm close sebastian~ ah~" (Y/N) managed to say
"I am too ngh~" sebastian moaned
Few more thrusts and they both release.
Moaning each other's names loudly
And sebastian lays next to (Y/N) pulling her closer and started to drift to sleep....
Suddenly they hear Ciel yell "NEXT TIME GO TO A DAMN HOTEL!!!"

Sorry if it's not that good it's my first lemon and my first story, I hope you like it and feel free to leave and request for one-shots or lemon and the anime character you want me to write about. Thank you♡
~Otakudere