Epigraph

You can get the full version of Fake here: http://geni.us/fake

"Why are you staying here?" I asked quietly.

"Because I have nowhere else to go." He kicked the ground, resting his head on the wall. "I have no one else to turn to. I didn't have to destroy my family. They destroyed themselves."

That was the first time I'd realized that we had a lot in common. We had both come from an unconventional family. We'd both been victims of fraud, having been lied to. We'd both lost the people closest to us. We'd both tried... and we never seemed to succeed...

There was a long moment of silence between the three of us. No one dared to break it. We all said what we needed to. Now, it was time for action. The time for speaking was over. It was now or never.

We walked in unison through the hallway, keeping to ourselves for the most part. We didn't want to get in each others way. We walked together, but we stood apart. The violence that had taken place was the only thing that had brought us together. I wasn't sure how long it would last for, but I took comfort in the fact that I wasn't alone.

Everything else seemed fake, but our connection was real.

FAKE TRAILER

FADE TRAILER

EXTRA TRAILER

As always, there are some themes in this book series that may not be suitable for younger readers.

Grab your popcorn and read with caution.

PSA: You probably shouldn't read this story without wifi or internet access because the gifs in each chapter tell you whose POV the story is set in.