Prologue

Note: Yeri from Red Velvet(Kpop) will be the main character of this story, however, it is still written in 3rd person. This chapter is only a prologue, which is why it is short. The next chapter will be longer.

At school:

Yeri yawns at the sight of her best friend Minseok trying to grab her attention. Minseok was the type of guy who was an extreme trouble maker and would tease Yeri whenever he had the chance to. Besides that,  Yeri didn't have time for Minseok's games. She was in charge of arranging Joy's annual snowboarding trip at her lodge up in the mountains. Every year, Joy would invite her closest friends to hang out and have fun right before finals week.

Although Yeri didn't consider Joy to be one of her closest friends, she was one of her good friends.  Their meeting was rather just brief and they only got to know each other because they were Biology partners a couple of quarters ago. It's been three years since they've met and It wasn't surprising that Joy gave her permission to organize the whole activity. Yeri was starting to have a headache with all her school work. She needed to set her mind on something else.

Joy told her she could bring one friend along. The only other friend that was free was Minseok, so by default he tagged along. In Yeri's words, Minseok happily invited himself in.

"You know, You're going to miss that football game you got tickets for last month." Yeri yawns, feeling slightly sleepy from trying to convince Minseok not to come along last night. They spent two hours on the phone bickering on and on.

Minseok smiles and flicks her forehead. "You just don't want me to embarrass you, but that's my job!" He continues, "And besides, it's going to be fun. You need a break and what better way to spend that time with your BFF."

"As if. I'm always the one who has to clean up your mess."