Chapter 15

ANNA'S POV:
After we finished the video, Simon started to edit it when I got a text from my other old friend that used to stay with me and JJ, Tiggy.
T-Tiggy
A-Anna

T- Anna.... you have some explaining to do.....!!!!
A- I know. I forgot to text you after I came back to England. I'm so sorry. Wanna meet?
T- Sure! Costa in 15 minutes? Xxxx
A-See you there xxx

"Who are you texting?" Simon said as he looked at my phone.
"Mine and JJ's old friend Tiggy wants to meet me in 15 minutes. I'm gonna go. Is that OK?" I said biting my lip.
"Of course. Just be safe" He said kissing my cheek.
"Thank you" I said smiling and jumping up to get ready.

I finish getting ready and drive to Costa. When I get there I look around until I finally see Tiggy sitting by herself and a two seater.
"Tiggy?!?" I said running up to her.
"Anna! Oh my god" She said and she ran up to me and hugged me tightly.
"You look amazing right now" I said as I sit down.
"So do you. Why didn't you text me?" She said.
"I'm sorry I completely forgot. I have a boyfriend now and I'm actually living with JJ" I said as I smiled at her.
"YOU STILL TALK TO JJ?" She replied shouting a little.
"Yeah. His friend is my boyfriend" I said smiling at the word 'boyfriend'.

We catch up and we decided to go back to the Sidemen house to let Tiggy catch up with JJ.
We get back to the house and walk through the door to see all the Sidemen at the house.
"Hey guys. This is my best friend Tiggy" I said and pointed to her.
"TIGGY? OH MY LIFE IT'S REALLY YOU?" JJ screamed, running up to her and hugging her.
"Yeah it's me. We haven't spoke in so long" She said hugging him back.
"Tiggy, this is Harry, Ethan, Josh, Vik, Simon, my boyfriend, and Tobi" I said. Instantly, Tiggy and Tobi made eye contact and stayed like that for a bit. I noticed and so did Simon because when he looked at me he smirked and winked at me, making me blush a little.
We decided to just chill but then Harry and Ethan left to go and edit.
Tiggy and Tobi were sitting talking amongst each other until JJ, Josh and Vikk joined in their conversation.
I watch Tiggy and Tobi talk. They may have only just met but they look so cute right now.
"What are you thinking?" Simon said as he slightly nudged into me.
"How cute Tiggy and Tobi look" I replied still staring at them.
"Wanna try setting them up?" He said smiling.
"It would be my pleasure. But I wanna make a bet" I said.
"If I get Tiggy to admit she likes Tobi before Tobi admits he like Tiggy, I win. But if Tobi admits it first then you win" I said.
"Pay £50 if you lose?" Simon replied, intrigued by the bet.
"Your on" I said shaking his hand.
"Is that how we are sealing the deal?" He said cheekily.
I leaned in and so did he until our lips met. It was amazing. Everything is amazing.

tiggyycrawford you are in the story. Hope it's ok😊😊😊