1 ; young love

It has come to my attention that i have to educate people that a single mistake or an action of a person doesn't always reflect everyone.

I am a youth myself who is attached to someone, in short- I have a boyfriend. As young as my age, i have learned to be more mature and act like a lady.

Yes, this is how I do it. With the teachings of my mother and knowing my limits, i told myself not to act like those teens out there who engage themselves in physical interaction. Trust me, it's a success.

Apparently we are all stuck in that saying "Love can ruin your education" motto so we have these dark opinions going around our head and let's not deny, we often judge people because of that.

You see, life is all about choices. You have a choice and you will always have to choose. Education is a choice, do you wanna fail? Do you wanna succeed? That's it. Al though some moments can affect what you're doing but that doesn't mean you'll let it destroy you.

Success is for those who choose to be successful.

If you know what's good for you, then you do you. However, people have their own experiences and thoughts so you can't really force your belief to anyone.

Why am I saying this? It's not because it hits me whenever i read something like that- it's because it's getting out of hand.

If you have an opinion that won't do any good to anyone at all, just keep it to yourself.