•*.+' Chapter 001 '+.*•

" Hey oppa , can we go now ? " Jiyeon asked her older brother , Jungkook . " Kaja ! " He said , entering the car and Jiyeon followed . " Oppa , what if later that stupid dog finds me again ? " Jiyeon asked . " He shouldn't since he left the school for at least a year and you too . So i think is time again for you to have your freedom . " Jungkook smiled and drove to school .

Jiyeon and Jungkook , stands right in front of the school gates , looking up to the school's name , Moonlight High . " Let's go now ! " Jungkook grabbed Jiyeon's hand and head to the office to get her schedule .

" Jiyeonnieeeeeee !!! " " Omo , Jiyeon - ah ! " " You're back ! " " I missed you ! " Voices was heard along the corridors . Jiyeon headed to her best friend , Veronica . If you don't know , she is the dog's sister . The dog is that stupid Mark . So yeah . I don't know why am i a friend to Veronica since i treat Mark like shit . And he does it too okay . " Veronica !!! I missed you ! " Jiyeon said in English . And further more info , Jiyeon is half from California and half Korean . So she knows Korean , English and Mandarin .

" Let's hang out after school okay ? " Jiyeon suggested . " Well , before we get to that ... Ermm ... M-mark is ... Back too ... " Veronica said , looking down . " Wait . He came back too !!??!!! Wae !?!! "

" Chill , sis . I know is hard to know that Mark is back but that is the truth . " Veronica tried to calm Jiyeon down . " I shouldn't come back from Cali yesterday . Aish . " Jiyeon regretted . " Wait , you didn't saw Mark ? " Veronica widened her eyes . " We will talk about it later okay . "

As usual , Jiyeon headed to her class . She stepped in , seeing groups of girls and boys but someone pushed her from behind . Jiyeon fell on her knees . " Ouch ! " " Whoops ! " Jiyeon clenched her fist just looking at Mark's face . He's shirt is untucked , hair is messy , hanging his bag on one of his shoulders . Jiyeon got up and headed to a seat with her stomping foot as many pupils are laughing .

Mark , went to sit beside Jiyeon . Well just to annoy her . " Why aee you sitting here ? Is there only one seat in this world !? " Jiyeon kicked his foot as revenge . " Ouch ... " Mark whined .

And for the rest of the lessons , it was all fight , bickering and stuff like that .

Right after the first lessons , there is an half an hour break and also to change into a more comfortable exercising uniform . Jiyeon went to Mark's sister before changing her clothes . " Veron , save meeee ... " Jiyeon hugs on Veronica's hand . " Why ? " " Mark is in my classsssss ! " Jiyeon wanted to die . " I have no ways to save you . You are the one who can save you . " Veronica said , making no difference . " Well , let's talk after the class . See ya ! " Jiyeon head to the locker room and got her exercise uniform which is a purple top and some grey track pants .

When she is about to leave , the thunder struck a loud lightning , making her terrified .

•*.+'•*.+'•*.+'•*.+'•*.+'•*.+'•*.+'•*.

нey gυyѕ , нow ιѕ тнe ѕтory ? ι ĸnow ιт ιѕ really вorιng вυт ι wιll тry тo мaĸe ιт ιnтereѕтιng , jυѕт ғor yoυ gυyѕ ! pleaѕe ѕυpporт and ι really нope тнaт yoυ gυyѕ wιll ѕнare and voтe ιт . ѕo тнaт ιѕ ιт ! good вye readerѕ , нave a greaт day !

voтe тargeт вeғore neхт cнapтer : 5

; @adoreвaeĸ ( aυтнor )