•*.+' Chapter 002 '+.*

A flash of words and images came to Jiyeon's mind , making her scared . The thunders and lightning is scaring Jiyeon so she quickly find her brother . " Oppa !!! " she found his brother and quickly hugs him . " Are you okay ? " Jungkook hugged back Jiyeon . " Thunder ... " Jiyeon cried .

Finally , Jiyeon calmed down and it was time for her PE lessons . She went ahead to the PE room after her brother left and she head to the class . " Alright ! Here , we are going to practice our volleyball here . Let's have our best players up here , Mark and Jiyeon ! " Mr Kang , their PE teacher , said .

" Me and him/her !? " Jiyeon and Mark said in unison . " Yah ! Dont copy me ! " They said together again . " Please hurry up , Mark and Jiyeon . " Mr Kang hurried them as they sighed ad got up.

Jiyeon started off first .

They kept playing until Jiyeon was defeated . " Alright , we will get it started with the groupings ! " Mr Kang started grouping everyone .

( Groupings :
Stella , Julie , Hyun Min VS Kalli , Janson , Hyungie

Mark , Jisoo , Min Young VS Jiyeon , Jackson , Sooyoung

Sulli , Wendy , Yerin VS May , Lilly , MinJi )

They all started their match .

Soon the match ended . Well , all the groups just sat down and looked at Jiyeon and Mark's group . They are like in real match . Jiyeon and Mark are serious but the rest are just "helping" out .

" Yah ! You cheated ! " Jiyeon pointed at Mark . " Ani ! I didn't ! " Mark denied so Jiyeon went to Mr Kang . " Mr Kang ! Mark cheated !! " Jiyeon crossed her arms . Mark went to Mr Kang and continued to deny .

" Why . Did . You . Two . Fight ? " Mr Kim , the school's discipline master asked . " He cheated in the match ! " Jiyeon rolled her eyes and adjusted her spectacles . " I did not cheat ! " Mark said . " Okay stop . Detention after school . " Mr Kin ended the conversation and ask them to leave .

" Yah you ! Why did you cheat ?! " Said Jiyeon . " I said i did not cheat . " " You did ! " Mark stopped her by pinning her to the nearby wall . " I said i did not . Unless you want me to . " Mark went close to her . " Get away , you bastard ! " Jiyeon struggled from the grip but could not . She quickly stepped on Mark's feet and ran away . " OUCHHHH !!! YOU COME BACK !!! " Mark yelled .

( Time skip : After school )

It was soon after school and Jiyeon went to Veronica again . " Veron , want to come to my house ? " Jiyeon questioned Veronica . " Why don't you come to my house then ? " Veronica suggested and they went to her house .

" How i hope that i can have a sleepover here ... " Jiyeon talked to herself . " If you want , just come anytime you want ! " Veronica heard what Jiyeon said and they chuckled .

•*.+'•*.+'•*.+'•*.+'•*.+'•*.+'•*.+'•*.

нello вeaυтιғυl creaтυre , нere ιѕ a ѕнorт υpdaтe ғroм laѕт тwo weeĸѕ (?) and тнιѕ ιѕ jυѕт a ѕнorт υpdaтe . ι aм ѕorry ғor noт υpdaтιng вυт oмg , ιт нaѕ 20 lιĸeѕ ғor cнapтer 1 ! тнanĸ yoυ ѕo ѕo мυcн ғor yoυr ѕυpporт . love yoυ gυyѕ , вeaυтιғυl creaтυreѕ . ѕee ya ιn тнe neхт υpdaтe !

voтe тargeт вeғore neхт cнapтer : 10

; adoreвaeĸ ( aυтнor )