This is real not a fan fiction (Rain's)

Heyy, this is my first ever fan fiction i have wrote hope you like it.its a jahvie so its boyxboy dont like dont read,you cant say i didnt warn you. :D ~Rainwoulddash

Jayys pov

It was Saturday evening and we was just before we was about to play at the 229 venue in London, everything was going as usual we played at gigs do loads of signing then go back to our bus and relax with getting pissed in the process then make out with any I guy I see in sight. After that night I would have Dahvie in my ear moaning that shouldn’t do it but I still do. Before I was meant to play at the concert I was on the iMac on deviant art looking up my notifications   there was some from the #Dahviexjayy club group so I clicked and I started reading some of the new fanfic when I heard footsteps and munches coming from behind me then Dahvie was looking over my shoulder “wat ya doin” then had another bite of his sandwich which I think was chicken its smelt lovely. “just reading some fanfic on da” while I was scrolling down the fanfic section and clicked on one. I started reading it and Dahvie was reading this fanfic was all about how he got a girlfriend and I wanted Dahvie then I told my true feelings I had for Dahvie and he couldn’t decide meanwhile I got a boyfriend called David and I pretended it was Dahvie in the end he dumped his girlfriend  and walked in the door to tell me his true feelings when he sees me with David cuddling on the sofa so I tell David to go home and Dahvie tells me his true feelings then we start making out and so and so. After Dahvie feels bad for David and in the end I dump David and I live happily ever after. After I read the fanfic I just had thoughts of how good that would be suddenly I got dragged out of my  sensational thoughts of us together to hear Dahvie go “well that’s a load of shit, because that’s never going to happen”  and walked off. I just thought in my mind I thought you was the positive one about everything and everything is possible .then I stood up with fury and punched the shit out of the computer. I walked to the hanging rank and grabbed my black leather studded jacket then went to the kitchen and on the side was my car keys I grabbed them and opened the fridge I found a big bottle of jack Daniels and shouted with anger “I’M GOING OUT “in a quiet voice I said “if anyone cares” I walked out the door and slammed it shut.

Dahvies pov

Meanwhile I was just laying on my bed chilling and heard a shout and I couldn’t make out who it was and what they said then I heard a door slam so I got up and opened the door and walked through to the main area of the bus where the door was and opened it to see Jayy speed off in his car leaving just dust and dirt in the air I started cough because of the dust I grabbed my iPhone and my key’s to my car and speeded off to follow him.

  Jayys pov

I just drove all my knuckles were swollen on the steering wheel with one hand I downed some jack Daniels them put it down I could feel the fiery burning sensation in the back of my thought. I was in London I had no clue where I was or where I’m gong I finally came to the river themes and I got out of the car with my jack Daniels and went to sit down by the bank just taking gulps o jd every now and then. I could get what he said out of my head *flashback* “well that’s a load of shit, because that’s never going to happen” and walked off.  “Fucking hell get out of my head” I screamed and then drowned myself with more jd I started choking on it. Then I saw a can drive up screeching round the corner towards me then stopped I turned back to face the river and started drinking again.

SOOOO,what do you think sorry its short leave a comment plz it would be nice to no someone has read it and if people like it i will write more and keep it updated :D and please follow my personal  channel rainwoulddash is the username peace ~Rainwoulddash