Love isn't always fair (rain's)

A/N So here it is so so sorry I been so busy and it short but I need ideas any help plz? I will update more soon :D ~Rainwoulddash

Dahvie's pov

 I pulled up to the river bank and opened my car door to see jayy at the edge of the river bank drinking.i slowly walked over,what should I say? I went and sat down next to him and looked over to the other side of the bank. Jayy sighed i looked over in his direction and all I could see is upset and sadness in his eyes "jayy"I almost whispered under my breath. Jayy's pov   I couldnt even look at him without crying,I didn't want him to see me crying either.I took another sip of the poison "what" I snapped quietly."what's the matter bud?" you wouldn't even understand how hard it is for me seeing you with all the sluts and whores and hearing them both moan in the night while I'm in my bunk alone and that's how it's always going to be me and him the king of sluts the man whore.why do I always fall for the ones who will hurt you the most,and if thats not enough torture he kisses me on stage its just a kiss thats all I can have no more no less.it drives me nuts I want so much more and them stage kisses mean nothing to him it's just for the fans but It means everything to me."nothing you would understand" I finally speak up.

A/N So what do you think sorry again its short I will update more and plz message me ideas peace. ~Rainwoulddash