WOULD YOU DATE MY BROTHER ? STORYLINE

Carmen and Mia Harrington are done ... literally are done lwith thier life .They've been living in a too small house with too many people ever since the death of their parents in a freak accident , in other words for a very very long time ... and since their elder brother Kyle who is 27 is the guardian they have to live  by his rules , follow his oders , and since being the only girls in the house do all the household. and thats what they had been doing but not anymore ... not since they decide to rebel by coming up with a plan ... a plan to spice up their sweet yet boring life ... and help them with thier work ....and the most important thing , to loosen up thier uptight lowlife even if loving elder brother enough to let them live the glamourous life the other girls are living ... after experiencing the feel of rebellion Carmen and Mia are willing to do anything to make thier plan work. they are determined to make it succeed. but dont sometimes even perfect plans get ruined ? and what about thier other brothers and thier freinds would they help them or will they mess up everything up like always ... you never know . as for being the Harringtons any thing can happen ... the best for the worst and the worst for the best ...