chapter 04.

Seon Ah POV

when i entered i smelled something familiar. they are back. oh no they will ask why i'm home this late *face palm* i walked further and saw my parents, like Always they're smoking and with my health it would be really bad. "oh you're home." mom said and just looked at me blankly. "hi" i said and went to my room. my parents and i never talk with each other or we will end up fighting with each other.

today was one heck of a day. but...i was happy to see Seungkwan, it's been a while since i've seen him smile and laugh so much. i miss it. (A/n in this ff is Seungkwan older than satan- i mean Kyungsoo). i got a message. oh its from Kyungsoo.

good night Seon Ah :* mind to visit Seungkwan tomorrow? let me know if you want to :) sleep well -Kyungsoo

night Kyungsoo oppa i would love to visit him tomorrow -Seon Ah

Kyungsoo POV.

when i dropped Seon Ah home i went to the dorm i share with my hyungs. i entered and everyone was sitting on the couch. it looks pretty serious. "annyeong Hyungs" i smilled awkwardly. "where have you been?" Jong In Hyung asked me. he looks pretty mad. "i went to visit Seungkwan..."i said which was true i just stayed a little longer bacause of Seon Ah.

"really or where you with Seon Ah?" Sehun asked furious. oh shit he's really mad. i looked at the ground. "Kyungsoo answer me!" he shouted, the dorm was filled with silence. "Seungkwan wanted me to send her home...she c-came to visit him too" i said. i hope so much that they believe it. Sehun walked past me and gave me a cold shoulder.

i walked to the room i shared with JongIn hyung. what if they find out. i can't let that happen. i sat on the bed and texted her. without realising JongIn stood behind me. he snatched my Phone. "who're you texting??" he asked and smirked.

he readed the message i had sended to Seon Ah. "Hyung why're you texting her?" he asked. i remained silence. "do you maybe like her?" he asked. "n-no, she's Seungkwans girlfriend" i lied to him. i can't tell him anything he would tell sehun ofcourse. he scoffed "why'd he choose her? there are so many pretty girls out there and he choose for a piece of shit. damn Seungkwan" he laughed.

i grew mad. i may be short but i can be dangerous when i become mad. i snatched my Phone back and punched Jongin in his face. "no one and i repeat no one talks like that about someone where my brother cares about." i said. i looked at my Phone she texted me something back.

-next day-

i texted Seon Ah i don't want her to be in trouble when she comes to school. she needs to lie for me, i hope she will do it.

Seon Ah can you please pretend to be Seungkwans girlfriend if Sehun ask you about it. and can you act like you werent at school yesterday. please~ -kyungsoo

after a few minutes she texted me back.

i don't care what you've done but i will agree if it will help you out than let's do so :) - Seon Ah.

i dont get why sehun doesnt see what type of a wonderfull girl she is, he dates only rocks and he leaves the diamonds behind.

Seon Ah POV.

did something happen that i need to pretend to be Seungkwan's girlfriend?

well whatever it is, i hope he's fine.

"yah! bitch! we need to talk!" shit! thats sehun! just keep walking Seon ah.

"yah! are you deaf!" he grabbed my arm and shouted.

"oh i didnt know you were talking to me" i said *sass modes on*

"i want to know the truth. do you really date Seungkwan?" he asked, his friends were surrounding me.

"e-eh yeah...we are dating. why?" "tch. Seungkwan really doesnt have a taste in women does he" Jongin said and smirked, waiting to see me breakdown.

"well at least he has a taste in women chuz you only look at boys" i smirked at jongin.

"you little.." he raised his hand to slap me. i saw the principal making his way to us.

"slap me jongin, show me what type of person you really are. do you really dare to slap me or are you only threatening me" i stepped closer to him.

"sehun, jongin and Seon ah come to my office now" the principal said and walked past us.

i followed him with the two idiots following me.