Klaine/Crisscolfer One Shots:)

So, gonna try the one shot thing cause, it sounds great!:D
And, I'm a "little" bit ecstatic over the Klaine❤ news!
As always....;)
Anyway, hope you enjoy this!:D
-Purple💜

Kurt @ Work In NYC ( after, him and Blaine got back together!)

"Hello This is Kurt Hummel, from Vogue.com?"
"Hey kiddo, how are you?", says a familiar voice.
"Dad?", Kurt asks.
"Yep it's me Kurt, how's work?"
Kurt looks at his, desktop on the screen is a picture of him and Blaine, he smiles.
"Fine but, I miss Blaine".
Burt nods.
"Of course, he said to me, that he was gonna come and, visit you this weekend".
"Really???!"
Kurt can barely contain his excitement, his boyfriend is coming to see him!
"Wow, that's great, listen Dad I gotta go, I have stuff to do".
"Okay, call me soon, bye kiddo!"
"Bye!"
He takes his microphone thing off, that he wears for work, and screams loudly: "My boyfriend's coming to see me!"
Isabel walks by the door, "Shush Kurt, people are working we know you love him but, could you keep it down?"
Blushing, Kurt nods.
When, Isabel has left, Kurt whispers: "Blaine's coming to see me!", really excitedly.
Some of his co-workers, give him strange looks but, he doesn't care cause, Blaine is coming to see him!

Just "friends" ( Crisscolfer)

Darren had known for the longest time now, that he was straight but, he did wonder sometimes, when his co-star Chris Colfer would be around...
Today though, was an important day for the cast of Glee, they were gonna film the "first time scenes".
Now, that had seemed okay with Darren ( 5 weeks ago) but, now he was having doubts.
Thinking about being in a bed with Chris, sent chills up his back.
What if he tried something?
Or, what if Chris tried something?
"Oh well", Darren thought getting into his car.
"I better get going".
********************
As they collapsed onto the bed on set, Chris snuggled up against a pillow that had Darren's head resting on it.
"So, what is our first assignment?", he asked casually, playing with the buttons of his jacket.
Darren's eyes were glued to Chris's hands.
"Um, I think Ryan will tell us".
And, just like that, Ryan appeared with the plan.
"Okay Darren and Chris, we're going for a sorta after sex look so, I want you both to make it look like that, got it?", he asked, staring at them.
Chris nodded, and jumped off the bed, getting into character.
Darren sighed, him and Chris were still just friends.
"Oh well", he thought.
"There's always next year..."

Klaine❤️ Happy Anniversary!:D

Kurt was sitting in a both at Breadstix, waiting for Blaine who was in the bathroom.
He was clacking his tongue piercing against his teeth, and growing rather impatient.
You see, it was there 2 month anniversary, meaning: it had been exactly 2 months since their wedding.
Sighing, Kurt twisted his wedding ring around his finger and, muttered a question quietly: "Does he have the runs?"
It was then, that Blaine finally came back to the table.
"Sorry, it took so long, I got a little distracted".
Rolling his eyes, at his husband, Kurt couldn't help but, giggle.
"Let's just order, I'm starving".
"Okay", Blaine told him, grabbing his hand.
They stared fondly at each other, not saying a word.
There was no need.
Both knew what the other was thinking before, they said it.
A waitress walked over, just as Blaine was about to break the silence.
"May I take your order?"
She was blonde, short, and wearing a pink ruffled dress, under her red and white checkered apron.
Kurt was eying her attire suspiciously.
"Is there a particular reason why you're dressed like that?", he asked.
She nodded, and pulled out a red pen from the apron pocket.
"I'm going to prom tonight at my high school, McKinley".
At this, Blaine almost choked on the water, he'd been drinking.
When, a hard pounding on his back was delivered, by his husband, he smiled sheepishly.
"Uh, sorry about that, it's just my husband Kurt and I used to go there".
Now it was the girl's turn to be surprised.
"Oh wow, that's great, listen I hate to drop the convo but, I have a prom to go to at 6:30 pm so, could you please order now?"
Kurt nodded.
"Of course, I'll have a garden salad and white wine, please".
"And, you?", she asked, turning to Blaine.
"I'll have a BLT with extra mayo, please, oh and what's your name?"
"Oh, my name's Lea, and okay".
Once their orders had been placed, Lea left to go tell the chef.
"So, what was it you wanted to say before, Lea came over?", Kurt questioned, curiously looking at Blaine.
"Oh, it was nothing, forget I mentioned it".
"Seriously, why won't you tell me?", he asked, staring daggers at the short man, that was his husband.
"Cause, it's not that important".
"You sure?"
"Yes, Kurt"
"Positive?"
"Yes".
"You know, you can tell me anything Blaine and I'll still love you", Kurt said, a saddened tone in his voice.
"Okay, fine but, only because, I don't want it to look like I'm making you upset".
"But, you are".
"Shut up!"
"No, you shut up and, tell me!"
"Okay, all I wanted to know was if you'd kiss me".
"That's it?"
"You sound disappointed".
"I'm not, Blaine".
"So?"
"What?"
"Yes, no, maybe so?"
"Oh yeah, yes, yes of course, always".
Then, Blaine leaned across the table and, kissed Kurt passionately ( well as much passion as one could muster in public ), and when the pulled away, breathless, and content.
Their food had arrived.
"Thanks for that".
"No prob Blaine, I love you, happy anniversary!"
And, on that note, they kiss again....