Prologue

Hey I'm Patrick Woods leader of the "Anarchist followers".You should know that the world that we're all living in is not the same as...,know what? Forget it.

All began when I was just a teenager,I was living in a little base close to a river,we never being attacked before or something..., My grandpa told me stories about nuclear war and stuff,I really don't believe a thing what that old man says anyway.

Past

" hey Patrick ...hey Patrick"
(I heard a man voice)

"Who's there?" I asked in a loud tone

"It's me man" says the leader of the base

I put my gear on and start to kick ass...jk I'm just gonna do the same work as always....in the garden(I hate this work).

"Cmon kid you know we have to grow our crops." The leader scream because he was in the building of the engineer.

They're trying to build some radio(I think),so we could contact to others districts to see if they need food,shelter even weapons.

I enter the building where the leader was,and when I enter I saw a bunch of buff guys carrying a piece of a machine that I think weighted more than 5 tons.

I head back to the garden and I was about to Finnish when I saw something shinning on the mountain that was on the other side of the river.

*scream*

(I looked to a tower that we built with some wood we found in one of our scavenges)

"Hey....Is everyone okay?!" I yelled...and no one responded.

I went to my room and I look under my bed to take my .270 bolt action rifle without scope, but I made a suppressor because when I'm hunting I love to be quite...,I went to the roof and there I had my gear hidden,I saw some guys with weird masks (the mask had a hand printed on it that looked like blood),I saw the leader of the base ... he was hidden behind a truck,he went from the back of one of the guys with mask and put he's cooking knife through the neck,the blood covered him like it was raining...I shot the other one in the shoulder and he fell from the truck he was and when he fell,the camp leader stab him on a eye while putting his hand on the guys mouth.

"Good shot kiddo" the camp of the leader yelled at me

*shot*

*The leader of the camp fell into the river*

"No!" I scream...but that dint helped,since that day I made a promise...to protect the people who can't defend themselves ...that day I lost everyone who cared about me,but now I'm lost...I don't have anything to lose...that's why today I am a grow up man...with my long brown beard and long black hair....I have a promise and I will do anything...to do the right choice on this world of chaos,where the violence is the new law,I am Patrick woods and this is my story...