Echoes of Worthiness

When we entered to the room...it was like heaven,you would be asking what was inside,well...it was a bunch of papers,but the most value thing that it was on that room...was a lot of blueprints about defenses, guns,gears,and also a map very in particular,it had a little note on the back.

*note*

We didn't find gas...I hope at least we find food,I hope everyone is alright,my death is coming and I know it...every moment I have stealing time from death,he was stealing in pieces my soul...

I read it,and I put it in one of the many pocket my backpack have and when I turn around,I saw that the rookie grabbed something,but I leave it...maybe is a porn magazine (The rookie has a lot of porn magazines under his bed).

About the safe that the note said...well,today is our lucky day because in the safe we found dry food and a lot of water bottles,I told the rookie to bring Betsy so we could go home with all our loot.

When I heard Betsy,I went outside of the pawnshop and put my back pack and every loot we have found on the trunk,I told the leader of the rescue team(Marcus).

"Marcus,leave the rookie with me at one of the exit of the city"-I told him.

"Why"-Marcus asked.

"Sewer"-I reply

"Why are we going to the sewers boss?"-The rookie asked very curious.

"Do you believe in ghost or even ghost town?"-I ask him and start to laughing.

While we are getting to the exit I was looking trough the window I saw some skeleton,(I have seen skeleton for my whole life,but this...this is other thing)I saw a skeleton of a child...my head start hurting and also my chest.

*We get to the exit*

"Well boss,are you sure about this?"-Marcus asked me.

"No,but someone has to do a sacrifice..."-I reply.

"A sacrifice?,hell no!"-The rookie said.

"Shut up and get down there!"-I told him.

We get to the sewer and the noise that predominant there,is the silence,we start to explore it,but what we should know sooner was that...the sewer has a lot of traps.

"Wait,do you see that wire?"-I asked.

"No"-The naive rookie said.

We kept walking in the hallway

*Strange noises*

I looked back and I didn't see anything.

*A lot of shadows start running from nowhere*

"Run!"-I yelled to the rookie.

*we start running*

"Over here"-I told the rookie.

We try to enter on a door but it was locked,then we ran to the next door and it was open,we start to push the door so they couldn't enter...

"What did you saw boss?"-The rookie asked me.