Jauregui Twins

Y/n Pov

Lauren and Michelle Jauregui. The two girls who could turn practically any girl gay. And any gay guy straight. They are identical twins which can be a downfall at times when they decide to dress the exact same. But there are a few differences.

Lauren has a tattoo on her right arm and one on her neck. Her favorite color is black. The most mesmerizing green eyes and this badass rep. But she's really a puppy. She's really down to earth and sweet. And very smart just like her sister. She also has a beautiful way of thinking.

Michelle is the girly girl who likes pinks and purples. Her eyes are hazel. I used to think she was a goody goody until the three of us went to a party and she got drunk off her ass. Then another time when she was sober made us go with her to get a tattoo. She has one her left arm near her shoulder.

The both of them have a nose piercing. Another interesting thing is their eyes change based on what they're wearing or their mood. Lauren's can even change to hazel or brown while Michelle's change to green.

Today after school we decided to hang out together. We planned on going out to eat and then to the movies.

After school

I met them at their house and then we all rode in Michelle's car to a fast food place since the movie started in an hour. The twins and I always had fun together and even flirted with each other. But today I noticed when Michelle was flirting with me Lauren but glare at her and look at me out the corner of her eye when I would laugh at a joke she told me. I always had feelings for Lauren, Michelle was more like a sister to me but I don't understand why Lauren was acting this way. When Michelle told a joke and I laughed this time Lauren looked out of the window since we were sitting in a booth and was clenching in her jaw. I looked at her and asked her "you ok Lauren you seem a  bit mad?" She nodded her head but didn't look away from the window, Michelle noticed and smirked. I looked at them weirdly but continued to eat until it was time to go.

From the restaurant we went straight to the movie theater we already had bought tickets earlier that week so we just went straight in and got our snacks then headed to our seats. We sat down and I was in between Michelle and Lauren as the opening credits started to play for the movie I felt a hand on my left knee I looked over and Michelle was lightly rubbing my knee with her and I smiled slightly at the gesture but I was confused as to why she was showing sudden affection towards me. I mean yeah we were always close but never this close like a relationship. I shifted uncomfortably as I felt someone's gaze upon me I looked over and saw Lauren glaring at her sister. I leaned over and whispered in Michelle's ear "why is Lauren acting like?" She shrugged her shoulders and whispered back "I don't know but don't worry about it she'll be ok." Then Michelle did something unexpected she kissed my cheek, really close to my lips.

I then heard shuffling next to me so I looked over and Lauren was quickly heading towards the exit. I got up and followed her to see what was bothering her so much. I am made it out just in time to see her walk into the bathroom so I went inside and saw her standing at the sink splashing cold water on her face. I walked up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist "what's wrong Lauren?" I asked in a really concerned tone.  She shook her head and released herself from my grip and started walking away until I grabbed her arm. "Lauren tell me what's wrong right now. I'm really worried about you you've been acting this way since we went to eat." I looked her straight in her eyes and could see she was hesitant to tell me but she mumbled "I'm jealous." I didn't really hear what she said so I shook my head "I didn't catch that say it again." She sighed and took a deep breath "I said I'm jealous." I looked at her confused but  stayed quiet so she could continue. " I really like you Y/n. I have for a long time now but I was really scared to tell you. Michelle knows that I like you so she was using that to make me upset. She can be really fucked up sometimes. And the way you looked at her, it looks like you like her. So I figured I wouldn't have a chance with you."

I just giggled and pulled Lauren in for a hug. "I like you to Lo. I thought you didn't like me like that so I never said anything. But now that we both know we feel the same way about each other that's great!" She pulled back from the hug with a shocked look on her face "that's great to know that you like me back. Now I have a question for you." I nodded my head "Will you go on a date with me?" I squealed and hugged her tight "of course!" She smiled "that's great! We can talk about where and when after the movie."

"That'll be awesome. Now let's go watch the rest of this movie that we paid for." She giggled and grabbed my hand as we walked back to our seats. Michelle looked at us and whispered "it took you guys long enough." I just shook my head and turned towards the screen with a smile on my face. Best night ever!!

A/n: DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!