Part: 3

After a while, Christian heard a slight rustling from the mattress. Drawing his attention towards Dylan, he saw her sit upright stretching upward. Noticing that the piece of cloth that was his shirt fell perfectly over her body - outlining her curves.

Struggling to keep his smile to himself, he turned back to his canvas and hmmmmed silently.

'Hey,' she said in a drowsy gaze, standing up. 'You should go back to sleep,' Christian said without looking away from the canvas. 'You need it.'

Letting his words sink in, Dylan simply sighed out 'I'm okay,' brushing off the comment. She began to make her way over to Christian's easel, 'what'd you painting?' She asked out of curiosity. Christian moved the easel so she was unable to see his masterpiece, and continue to examine it.
'Nothing'
'What? I can't see?'
'Nope,' he said making popping the p, giving her a playful smirk.

Giggling, Dylan began to slowly but, swiftly make her way over to the canvas. Just as stubborn as she was, Christian kept picking up the easel and moving it to shield his masterpiece from her.

Although proven hard, her efforts didn't go to waste. After some time Dylan finally managed stand in between Christian and his easel.

Dylan gasped out in awe, while Christian filled the air with an embarrassed laugh. He ran his fingers through his hair - trying to search his mind for a believable excuse to feed her.

'Heh ummm, painter's block, ya know how it is. I just saw you and ...'

His words seemed to fade off, not reaching Dylan. She was captivated by his painting, she almost lost herself within the paint strokes. Letting her fingertips run over the texture of the canvas, she quietly whispered, 'it's beautiful,' cutting him off.

Feeling her words enter his ears came as an incredible relief to
him. He took took in a deep breath, slowly exhaling, 'it's you.'

Hope you enjoyed! Please comment any recommendations.