My Best friend

Melissa's Part.

My name is Melissa I am a freshmen in collage I have been best friends with Jack Harries since we were little kids. I am friends with Finn I just don't know why but I got more along with Jack then I did to Finn. I woke up this morning, feeling happy for some reason. I took a shower and straighten my hair and did curls, I put on my maroon dressy shirt then my black skinny jeans, I put on my maroon vans. I put eye liner and mascara then got my book bag and walked to Jack's house. I waved to Finn and Jack came,  "ready?" he asked and I nodded. We headed to Starbucks like we did all mornings and got our coffee and walked to our first class. I sat in the middle and Jack sat besides me. "Im so dang tired ugh! I studied all night" I said and he chuckled, "same! this teacher right" he said and I nodded. The teacher came and we started taking notes, I read part of the book like she told us and they handed us the test. I was the first one to give the test in and he smiled at me, "you are going to have a bright future my friend" the teacher said handing me the test with 100% on it. I smiled then Finn came to the front and handed his test, the teacher gave it back to him with a 37% on it and Finn frowned. "How about Melissa you tutor Finn for extra credit" the teacher said and I nodded, I sat besides Jack and he was already done, "so my job for extra credit is to tutor your twin Finn" I said and Jack chuckled, "ha!" he said and I shook my head. "Have fun" he said and I smiled while I hugged him, I seen Finn talking and I pulled his arm all the way to the back, "you better take this serious" I said and he smiled, "Ok" said Finn and we began to walk. "Is it that this is hard for you or you just want to mess around with the teacher?" I asked Finn while we walked and he shrugged, "this is challenging because look we made it collage but then you have these distractions and stuff" he said and I nodded. "Well Im going to my room meet me there at 6" I said and he nodded and walked back to where he was at. I ran to Jack and covered his eyes with my hands. "Melissa" he guessed and I chuckled, "how did you know?" I asked and he shrugged. "Because your my best friend duh" he said and I started laughing. "Imma get going because I have to tutor this girl named Jasmine" he said  and I nodded. I walked to my room alone and sat on my couch. I took some books out and notebooks for Finn because this is going to be long and hard I guess. I heard a knock and I opened the door, "on the couch" I told him and he took his book bag off and sat. I sat besides him but a little far, "ok take this and you have to read this book before the 24th of this month which is like 2 weeks" I said and he nodded and put it in his bag. He took out some notes and I looked at them, he took really good notes and why was he failing. I looked at my notes and I seen what he was missing, "I know what you are missing how about you put this down" I said writing in his note book and he chuckled when he seen it. "All I was missing was a dang date?" he asked and I nodded and looked at him, "and reading the book something you should have done already" I said and he nodded then wrote down notes on his book. "We have a meeting at 7 am and you are going to go, so Im not walking with Jack Im walking with you because you need to start listening and start attending those meetings to help you" I said and he chuckled loudly, "what?" I asked confused and he shook his head. "You sound like my mom" he said and I chuckled, "omg Finn pay attention" I said and he nodded then took out the book from his bag.  "Ok chapter 4" I said and he began to read, -3 hours- It was 9 and Finn was passed out on the couch when I came back from the store. I smiled and shook my head, I put a pillow and covered him with a blanket, I cleaned the table with the studying stuff and put his book bag on the kitchen counter besides my purse. I cleaned the living room for a little bit the turned off the light, I took a shower and put on my pj's. I layed down and I heard Finn calling me, "what?" I asked entering the living room. "Goodnight" he said and I smiled, "good night I will wake you up at 6" I said and he fell back asleep. I layed down and fell asleep, -Morning- I woke up at 6 and woke up Finn, "come on" I said and entered the bathroom,  I locked the door and took a warm bath, "PUT SOMETHING NICE" I yelled and I heard him chuckled, I put on my black pencil skirt then I put on my red button up shirt, I put it in my skirt. I put my heels on and did my hair straighten down with some curls.  I put eyeliner and mascara on, then I left the bathroom and I saw Finn in a nice dressy shirt and his jeans with his vans. "Nice" I said and he chuckled, "same to you" he said and I nodded, I grabbed my purse and I grabbed my phone and got in my car. Jack texted me this morning.

Jack: Hey I hope he stood there and have a nice meeting day<3

I smiled and put it back in my purse and began to drive, I stopped at Starbucks and got us a coffee and gave him his warm one and I got a cold because it was hot. "Thanks for coming " I said and he nodded, "And thanks for letting me stay I was tired" he said and I nodded. We got to the campus and entered the meeting room, he sat besides me and took out his notebook and I took mine out, "I forgot my pen can you lend me one" he said and I handed him a red pen he smiled and put his date on his paper.