Chapter 4 : Disrupted Order

Chapter 4: Disrupted Order

"You shouldn't have done that" bungad sakin ni Nicole as soon as we stepped inside the dorm.

Hindi ko siya pinansin at nagdiretso sa sofa upang umupo.

"That was Hitotsu for Pete's sake" halatang naiiritang sabi sakin ni Micah. Nakapikit akong sumandal sa sofa ngunit kahit na hindi ko nakikita ang mukha niya'y wari kong naiinis ito.

"Why are you guys so afraid of him?" Diretsong tanong ko at iminulat ang aking mga mata.

"Why? You're asking us why?" Hindi makapaniwalang tanong sakin ni Jessica.

"Yeah?" I said, stating the obvious while shrugging.

Lumapit naman sakin si Nicole at lumuhod upang pumantay sakin.

"That was Kyouya Hiroshi. Leader of Dark EX6 and the Heir of the Shekinah Empire, the most powerful mafia as of now. Don't you get it? You are powerful but I bet even your mafia's emperor are afraid of him" paliwanag niya.

Napatingin nalang ako sa mga daliri ko because of what she said. Suddenly, his cold and dark aura made sense. This was the proof of my ignorance. I pissed the most powerful student in this campus.

"What are you looking at?" I asked him when he remained looking at me. Ang kaninang tahimik na paligid ay tila lumamig dahil sa ipinupukol na tingin sakin ng mga kasamahan niya at ng iba pang estudyante.

Itinaas niya ang isa niyang kilay na ikinainis ko. He looks so arrogant.

"We meet again, miss" he said in a cold tone that sounds so natural for him. His blank stare was pissing me off so I answered him sarcastically.

"What? Are you gonna drag some random girl here like you did to me?" Nang-aasar na tanong ko. Umugong ang bulungan dahil sa sinabi ko.

Nanatiling walang emosyon ang mukha ng lalaki sa harap ko but his comrades weren't as one of them pinned a knife on our table, making the blade stand on the board effortlessly.

Muling tumahimik ang lahat dahil sa ginawa niya.

"Do you want that sharp tongue of yours to be fucking cut?" Diretsong tanong sakin ng lalaking nagtusok ng kutsilyo sa harap ko. I remained calm as usual, but deep inside, a small line of fear was building up in me.

"Liam" may diin at pambabantang bulong ng lalaki. He was their leader from the looks of it. He looks powerful and I look way helpless than him.

But if there's one thing that I learned from my family's mafia is to not let anyone stare at you for too long. The more they get comfortable with your gaze, the more they think that you are on their level.

And I don't want myself to be abased just like that so I ignored their presence and let them feel mine.

Naputol ang sandaling iyon nang bumukas ang pinto ng cafeteria at binungad noon ang lalaking sinamahan ako papuntang dorm kanina.

When they were on the same place and at the same time, I finally realized what's going on.

Twins, they're twins.

Napatingin sakin si Nathan pagkarating niya sa pwesto namin. He whispered something in his twin's ear na ikinatingin naman nito sa orasan niya.

"Let's go Kyrrah" utos ni Nathan. His voice was slightly higher than his brother. In close, he looks more prim and proper, while his twin looked like the opposite. His aura was like a general who conquered many wars through blood baths. He looked dangerous, very dangerous.

Tumayo naman si Kyrrah at sumunod sa kanila papaalis. I looked at the intimidating guy again but he didn't looked back. After they left, I felt stares that were like daggers aimed to our direction.