Some nights

heyy guysss,

so some of yall r wonderin wat happened to the other story i wrote but i decided to delete it bc it was so boring and stuff sooooo i made a new story!

love ya carrots!!!

/(®_®)/

chapta 1

"im on my way jeez.....yaya im sorry... PLEASE DONT FIRE ME!....ok ill do the extra hour....ok bye bye"

i ended the call and stuffed it into my pocket while walking to the club.

when i walked through the door and into the fitting room.

"BRITTNEY YOUR 45 MINUITS LATE!!!" Stephanie yelled while laughing at me.

"i know its not my fault i almost got freakin eye rapped on the subway."

i shrugged my clothes off and put on my outfit for the night. i stuffed my clothes into my locker and put on my make up.

"well thats the bad thing about being a strip model soooo...."

"ya i know, will you help me get in my heels?"

she walked over to me and put my heels on.

"....beautiful...." she said.

"i know i wish i was you..." i said jokingly.

she huffes under her breath and we walked to backstage together. the director puts a mic on my suit and whistled at me.

i rolled my eyes and walked into my entrance to the stage and let the show began.

/(@_@)/

" jolly good show brittney" stephanie said in a posh accent.

"thank you stephano" i said recalling my favorite youtuber PEEWWWDDIIIEEEPIEEE!!!!!

"your welcome jennifer"

we walked into the fitting room and took off our outfits and makeup.

"did you see that cute guy i gave a lap dance to?" i asked her.

"the one with brown hair?"

"no the blonde one"

"ohhhh yaaaa" she said.

"he slipped his number in my crotch..." i smirked

"AHHHH YOUNG LOVE!!" she said.

i laughed.

i pulled my long ,curly, blonde hair into a ponytail.

"bye steph"

"bye brittney"

i walked out of the club and into the street sidewalk. waiting in line for the subway i noticed the guy who slipped his number into my crotch standing a few people next to me. i quickly hid my face but i was too

late.

"hey your the girl from the strip club and gave me a boner" he said

"yup thats me...and your the guy who slipped his number in my crotch..."

he chuckled

"yup"

"i usually dont get those surprises too much" i laughed.

"yeah...."

"so you said i gave you a boner..." when i gave him the lap dance i thought i felt something rubbing against my ass....

"yeah..." he blushed.

awh he looked so cute blushing.

"i could maybe....give you another...one...." i said cheekily.

he blushed even harder.

"but were on a subway..."

"but they have dark corners..." i said.

i love giving guys boners and lap dances...

DONT ASK...

(to be continued)