Hilary-kun

It's been months since you got the class rebel Bernie Sanders and the cute transfer student Donald trump together. Each and every day their love grows stronger, their passion blossoms, their embrace shines brighter. Before you know it towards the middle of the year a new student comes to town. Hilary Clinton. She strolled in to class taking a seat next to Donald-Chan, he is scared by her "youthful" appearance. She begins to mimic the bark of a bloodhound on the top of her lungs. Bark, After bark, After Bark-this is scaring Donald-Chan. As Donald-Chan is merely about to pass out from fear, Bernie-Senpai strolls in saving the day. He held Donald-Chan gently whispering the Friends theme song quietly in his ear. As Donald-Chan starts to calm down he hears the barks of Hilary-Kun once more. "What is that? Is that a dog?" He said shyly looking up at the face of his lover. Bernie-Senpai walked in front of Hilary-Kuns desk giving her a swift full punch, knocking her out. She's dying. Bernie-Senpai grabbed her by the collar of her shirt, pulling her towards him roughly. "Feel the Bern." He said Letting her go. She hit the back of the chair roughly. She's dead now. Bernie-Senpai strolled back on over to his loved one kissing him softly in a warm embrace.

Once again, You lived your goddamned life Cupid.