Chapter Four.

*Just noting that I changed Justin's name to Benny.*

Summer's POV

To be honest, I am scared. I already am in love with him. How can I take another blow to my heart if I know he is a player. I slid down behind my door and broke into tears.

'It is so hard to love you.' I whispered to myself.

After recollecting myself I took a nice long shower and fell

*The next morning*

My alarm was blaring next to my ear. I turned it off, got up and stretched. I took a deep breath in and let it out.

'Today is going to be a long day!' I thought.

I put on my outfit and headed out the door. As soon as I parked my car at the school, I walked towards my locker. There I see Tiffany and Benny. They were holding hands. He quickly pulled her in for a kiss and saw me and sadly walked away.  I feel my tears threatening to spill. 

'There goes stupid me believing he would change' There goes that little hope I had for us. 

I whipped my tears away and made it to my locker. I opened it and got my books for my first few classes. I arrived to my classroom and sat down at an empty seat in the back. On the way there I bumped into someone and dropped all of my books. Everyone turned to look at me. 

"Loser!" I hear someone scoff. 

Tears pricked my cheeks and I looked at who I bumped into. It was him. Just my luck. I bent down to pick up all my books and he tried to help me. I pushed him away roughly.

"I don't need you help." My voice rasped and sounded hoarse. 

Instead of going to my seat I rushed straight out of the door. I got into my car and drove home. I was too upset to even continue on with the day. When I got home I threw my keys on to the couch and ran upstairs. I went to the drawer beside my bed. I got the key above my drawer and unlocked it. I pulled out my razor. Tears spilling onto it. I put it against wrist and cut. 

The blood was gushing out but the stress relieve was great. I planted another fresh cut next to the one I just did. Tears were streaming down my face. After I got enough of the cutting I jumped into the shower to get cleaned up.