Prologue

Hi guys! It's Pugexpert with chapter one of "The Night School" so please enjoy and don't forget to comment, vote. You know the drill! Thank you readers! 

-Pugexpert.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"So when do we plan on telling them of the family's secret?" Asked Simon Alegra, the new father of twin baby's, their four year old girl sleeping peacefully in the backseat. The four year old, Erica, was an angel. Literally. "They are only so young, but they were going to tell them when they each turn 16." The mother, Eliza Alegra, said, looking at the baby boy an girl in the  two car seats behind them.

The mother looked at all her kids. Erica and baby Ethan. Ethan was a demon, like his father. Then she stopped when she got to the new-born baby girl, Lilith.  Then she gasped, startling her husband. "What's wrong honey? "It's Lilith." She said staring at the little baby. "She's a...." Eliza trailed off. " A.." Simon continued for his wife, not being able to see for himself. "Lilith is a... Nephilim." 

( A Nephilim is a rare half angel half demon that is more powerful than either angel or demon. More powerful than an angel or demon themselves. And this my friends, is wear Lilith's story begins.)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Years went by and Lilith grew up into a beautiful young lady. She was tall and had long blonde hair all the way down to a few inches below her waist. She also was more interested in creepy stuff, including Stephen King books, and horror movies. If you have not guessed it yet, Lilith is goth. Don't get her wrong, she gets straight A's and has a lot of really good friends. She loves watching anime, when she isn't watching horror. Her absolute favorite anime would have to be Fairy Tail. 

Her dad was the one who showed her that one. It has magic, demons, wizards, fairy's and more. But that was only one thing she loved about it. She thinks that the fact her dad showed her all of her favorite anime's is what brings up good memories. And after he got back home from work they were gonna watch all her favorite anime's and movies. Until the day it all ended.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It all happened so fast. One minute her, her brother, and her sister sitting on the couch watching some scary movies while her mom makes dinner. The next they received a phone call that their father had passed away in a bad car accident. It scared her to think he was gone so fast. She didn't even get to say goodbye.

TEN DAYS LATER

At the funeral she saw all her family members crying. Just like she was. Her long blonde hair was down below her waist, and her big beautiful hazel eyes were now swollen and puffy. The only thing that did not change was the fact that she had to wear black clothing. No matter where she was her gothic appearance never changed. That reminded her of something her father said once. "No matter where you are, who you meet, or who your friends are, don't ever change who you are, or what you look like." 

His words rang through her mind like a bell. She just lost him. But it's never too soon to start missing him. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

A FEW MONTHS LATER.....

Lilith just got off the school bus. It was the last day of school. Well, for her. "Hey mom I'm home!" The 16 year old called to her mom. "In the kitchen!" Her mom called back to her daughter. "So I have a question." Lilith told her mom. "Yes?" Her mom asked her, concerned about her daughter. "Okay, so my science teacher gave me homework, but since I'm never going back to school... Do I still have to do it?" She asked, and her mom chuckled. 

"Well... I would say no. but you did tell the principal of our condition on why you have to quit school, right?" "Yes, and they gave me my final report card since they were supposed to be given tomorrow, and then he started crying." Said Lilith, handing her mom the report card. Her mother then gasped and smiled. "Straight A's!" She said happily, but then frowned. "I now realize why he started crying." Her mom said.

"Yeah. I'll go start working on my job application." Lilith told her mother. She has to work now. She had no choice. It was either they all get jobs or they end up with no phones food TV clothes or the necessities that they needed. So she thought getting a few jobs wouldn't be that bad. She was gonna miss her friends at school but they could still keep in contact at least. 

To this there were ups and downs but it was still gonna take a little time to get used to everything. Like the fact their father bought the house instead of renting it. But sadly, they had sell it so they would have more money for food and other utilities. They now live in a one story, two bedroom one bathroom house. But they were thankful that they found a house at all. 

But luckily it was in a nice neighborhood, with only five murder reports! That's ten less reports since their other neighborhood! (considering the part of town they live in, if your neighborhood has five or less murder reports you are considered lucky! If your neighborhood has never had a murder report your considered "friends of nature.")

After Lilith was done with job application number one she worked on the other two. "I don't see the point of you having to work three jobs." Said Ethan. "I mean really. One day your gonna meet some boy and he's gonna tell you the three words every woman wants to hear from their husband." He continued. "Honey I'm wrong?" Lilith asked her now annoyed brother. 

"Okay, yes but in this case no." Ethan said, with a 'why me?' look on his face. Lilith then put the papers in a folder and set it on the kitchen counter. Tomorrow she would go to interviews. Her sister, Erica tried to help out as much as possible from her house back in Tampa with her fiance. Meanwhile they lived in an apartment in ZephryHills. She then sat on her bed and thought about everything that happened in the last few months. She wondered what could have caused her dad to crash. As she thought about this she slowly drifted off to sleep.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Next time is when Lilith gets The letter for the school! Can't wait to write it, and can't wait for the feed back! See ya next time!!!

-Pugexpert.