chapter 3 - upset?

" Princess Ariel 👑💖" new text message and the text says babyyyy Mario text me when you are not with that bitch

Your POV * why does mario still text her, didn't he .....broke up with her?*

Ariel has been Mario's girlfriend since 2 years but they broke up since 2 months because, Mario walked in a room were Ariel and Zach were kissing while they were dating. But Ariel and Zach don't even talk as friends, Ariel has been like a crazy for Mario she stalks him 24/7 she is obsessed with him she would find him anywhere. And she doesn't like you because Mario has been your bestfriend since day 1.

*Mario comes out the bathroom with his phone in your hands, you look kind of upset because of the text*

Mario:what happen?
You:nothing *you erase the message and lock
the phone*
Mario: what were you doing?
You:... looking if you had games
Mario: okay.. *laughs, you put his phone down and walk up to him and kiss him on the cheek and hug him*

Your POV *I want to keep Mario off his phone and the only thing I can do is take him to the park with and leave his phone here and try to talk about Ariel and spent time with him since we don't hang out anymore since I started dating Jacob*

Mario's POV * what was that for...?, what did I miss? But alright I'll go to the park with here even tho it is 10:30 I'll be fun I guess...? And I want to spend more time with her*

While we walk to the park we see .....*

Hey guys I know this is short but I though it would be so long if I kept going 😂 I'm too much 😂 but I'll update later.