II - DOUBT

Hailen and Sheng

xx

"Why didn't you tell him you love him?" I told Sheng

"Oh, I'll get some lemonade."

Sheng really loves Kris. But Kris likes Zailisse already. Kris is already courting her, but Sheng doesn't know.

"Sheng..." She told me to not to follow her. She seems very broken.

So I went to the bookstore. There is one part of the store where more than 100 girls are located. What are they buying?

"I love you Denzel!"

"I love you Sylie!"

"Be mine, JJ!"

"OMG! Luhan is the cutest!"

"Sehun is cute! No doubt he is the maknae!"

"I want happy virus."

Several girls said. What? Happy virus? What...happened...to the world?

"Calm down guys. Calm down." The boy at the right said

"How can we keep calm if you are very handsome, Den?"

Oh. It's only Den.

Den?!! HOMAY. WHY ARE THEY FLIRTING WITH...

Ngapala. Wala akong karapatan. Si Cassie lang pala meron.

Uhmmm.

Makapunta na nga lang sa isang part. Mga patay na patay kina Sylie (Suho), Denzel (Baekhyun), JJ (Kai), Luhan, Sehun, at Chan (Chanyeol).

I went to the other side. I saw my favorite book.

"17 ways to get the one you love."

Emeghed. People were buying this. I hope it will work.

I bought it and paid it. It costed P500. It really works, i think. So expensive that's all I can say.

As I bought the book, I looked at the other part of the store where the girls are.

They are all gone. Maybe those boys left.

So I went everywhere to find Sheng, and under the narra tree I saw Sheng crying with her knees facing her.

"OMYGOSH! Kris would never like me! I hate it! *sob* You're very ugly, Sheng! Super ugly!"

I was about to come near him but a boy went to him.

He has a rainbow hair. His hair was mixed with color red, pink, white, violet, green, and blue.

He was wearing a white tshirt with his khaki pants on and he was wearing slippers.

His face was hideous I cannot see him.

Then he began to speak, "No, you're not." He told Sheng

Sehun

Hello. My name is Seth Hunsley Concepcion, I'm 16 years old, I'm the top 5 in class and I like Sheng. I also have a twin named Luis Hansley Concepcion.

I'm in the bookstore with Luhan, JJ (Kai), Denzel (Baekhyun), Sylie (Suho), and Chan.

These girls won't quit. They love us.

Most girls are inlove with Hailen's crush slash Cassie's boyfriend, Denzel.

Secondly is Luhan, who loves Hailen.

JJ, who likes Zailisse,

Chan, who is the happy virus that ALSO likes Sheng.

But, what Sheng doesn't know is that Kris also loves her, lagi lang niya dinadaan sa joke ang pagkasura nya kay Sheng. At laging papansin pag nakikita sya.

So I also bought a book entitled, "Love is the Only Thing that..."

I bet it really is beautiful. So that I can court Sheng anytime I want.

Just kidding.

When I'm done buying the book, I saw a girl crying with her knees facing her.

I even heard her.

"OMYGOSH! Kris would never like me! I hate it! *sob* You're very ugly, Sheng! Super ugly!"

I heard her. It was Sheng crying.

Kris only thinks about himself. If I was able to court her, I'll do it.

"No, you're not." I told Sheng

She paused for a minute, and said "Sehun..." She wiped her tears away, "W-why are you here? You heard me, did you?"

"Yeah, you know, don't cry for a boy that will mess your life and will never love you, okay. I'm here for you Sheng, as your brother." I told her as I comforted her

"T-thank you, Sehun." She hugged me. How sweet of my soon to be girlf.

Hailen, Denzel, Luhan, JJ

I saw Sheng hugging Sehun. Y'know, I'd love it if Sheng will choose Sehun instead of Kris.

Kris is a troublemaker.

And Den as well.

I left and I saw Denzel (speak of the devil) [Baekhyun], JJ (Kai), and Luhan.

"Hi, dumb." Den said

"Shut up. Playin' pranks again on me, huh?" I told Den

"Well, that really isn't my intention..." He whispered in my ear, "i like you to be in trouble..."

"Okay, Mark Denzel Lui, if that is what you want I will never ever do that. Go away, Den." I told him while he was smirking at me and JJ (Kai) was lookiny at me and Luhan as well but he is looking at me seriously like he is going to cry.

"Hehehe. Okay, I got to go. I better catch up to Cassie. I need to get dressed. We'll have a date. Toodles numbhead."

"Toodles numbhead."

AM I A FVCKING NUMBHEAD? ANG GANDA GANDA KO TAS GAGANYANIN AKO NI LUI! YUNG TOTOO?! URGH.

"Now what?" I broke the silence. JJ (Kai) and Luhan looked at me

"Woah, no one had shouted to Den like that before." JJ said with amusement

"Hmm, Well I'm brave enough to face him." I told JJ

"Yeeeeh, but you love Den eventhough he is like that, right?" JJ said

"Uhmm, well. Yep, I love him. Hey Luhan! Speak. You're like a jerk there." I told Luhan

"Ha... Ah. I have to pee." And then he left

"O-kay..."

Luhan

Why can't she just accept me? I can love Little Ika more than any other boys out there.

It's just... To hard to accept. I went to my dorm actually. Since it's Book festival today, I just went there. To relax and forget everything.

Then I felt warm water falling through my cheeks..

--

SARANGHAEYO! #500DaysWithExo

HOPE YOU LIKED MY UPDATE =)

xoxoxoxoxo _ElliandraMarie