Welcoming Wonderland

Okay so this is my very first story and I hope I don't suck at it haha well I hope y'all like it and that's Ale on the side ( if you don't want to imagine her as Ale you can imagine anyone else) .  So hope this isn't too boring:) 
-------------------------------------------------------

SONGS USED WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER ARE; 

  Beyoncé - Irreplaceable ( i literary played this song 40 times while writing this) 

  Beyoncé - Best Thing I Never Had 

 Beyoncé - Why Don't You Love Me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The process of dating someone who you can't see everyday is something that slowly drifts you and your significant other apart. That's kind of what's happening with me and Derick, he's in this show called The Voice and ever since he got into the live shows I haven't heard from him in a at least two weeks. My mother tells me all the time that he's just practicing and is super busy but honestly I felt left out.
I'm Aleinad and I'm embarrassed of my own name so everyone just sticks to calling me Ale, I'm currently 17 and also Cuban :). I don't really like introductions... I don't know how to describe myself it's weird for me. I'm actually not rat looking. Like I have nice dark brown hair and average curvy Latina body. Okay whatever I'm not that important so let me just move on to what I was talking about before.
I'm currently walking to the studios where the live shows are held, this will be my very first one and I'm kinda excited like I haven't seen Derick in a long time and I really miss him. It's challenging because that boy is sucks at responding any messages so its hard to know what hes doing and how hes doing. I hope it's not too cold in there because my dumb ass is wearing jean shorts with a black crop top, a black and white flannel over the crop top and some red converse.

 As I'm walking I can't help and think of what my life would be in Derick hadn't auditioned, would we still be together? Would we not be together? I really really like him, he's been there for me when I was at my lowest and I wouldn't know what to...

As I'm walking I can't help and think of what my life would be in Derick hadn't auditioned, would we still be together? Would we not be together? I really really like him, he's been there for me when I was at my lowest and I wouldn't know what to do without him. I love Derick like I really do but not in a serious relationship way....not just yet. A door suddenly opens and hits me right in the forehead yikes. "Wow I'm sorry bud I didn't mean to hurt you." Did this kid just "bud" me?
"It's okay, it didn't even hurt one bit."
"I'm Elijah Strange." Wow he's cute
"Yeah I kinda follow you and all the boys on Instagram, not in a stalkish way... I mean you guys aren't that famous, not that its a bad thing you guys are cool ugh you know what I'm just gonna shut up right after I ask you where Derick is?" He looked at me like I was some crazy psychotic ass fan and I swear he was going to run away.
"Okay aren't you a funny little one," little what? I hope he knows I'm 5'8 smh little my ass," well I don't know who you are, I don't know if I'm allowed to even tell you where Derick is and you haven't mentioned your name. " Is he serious?
"Look here kid my names Ale and I'm Dericks girlfriend, you don't have to know me just tell me where I can find him and I'll leave you alone "bud"." Was I too harsh? 

Hmmm.... nah.

"Ah so you're Dericks girlfriend, he hasn't mentioned you. Are you sure ?" Elijah is wasting my time I'm gonna flip. Just as I was about to yell at him for acting like a damn detective, Derick walked by.
"DERICK" I ran so fast that I probably knocked this poor kids air out. "Erick omg I missed you so much, we need to catch up all that lost time! Now tell me how are things and what are you singing tonight!" I said while hugging and kissing him all at once.
"Shit Ale you left me breathless, what are you doing here?"Looks like my surprise wasn't apparently something good. I'm about to strangle this kid.
"What? Are you bothered that I came to visit you or what?" If this kid says yes we're fighting.
"No no of course I'm happy babe it's just that I wasn't expecting this, you know I like you a lot so don't be like that!" Ay he's giving me attitude... I like it. Maybe this visit won't do me harm.

--------
Okay so this is the first chapter and it's kinda short because im watching rebelde and I have more planned for the next few chapters. So I was wondering if short chapters are good or long ones idk I'll figure it out :) THANKS FOR READING
you can follow me on Twitter; ciassicrowan and ily all !
Share
Comment
Vote!
-Dani