Leaving Wonderland

Okay so Ale is wearing the same thing cause it's still the same day so yeah . I'll be posting what she's wearing on every chapter and for the guys you guys can imagine anything you want lol idc and if the outfit Ale is wearing is not something you like feel free to change it in your mind ! Thank you! SO THERE'S DERICK ON THE SIDE.
-------------------------------------------------------

SONGS USED FOR THIS CHAPTER;

  Kelly Clarkson - Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) 

 Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway

  Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Elijah is annoying me right now. Can Derick come out already? "So how long have you and Derick been dating?" I'M GOING TO HANG MYSELF HES BEEN ASKING ME QUESTIONS ALL NIGHT!
"What are you a detective? Ńo como jodes." What's Derick doing? He's taking too long.
"No I'm not aha I just wanna know how long you guys have been together. You aren't cheating on him are you?" Did this kid just ?
"Okay Mr.Detective I'm gonna go look for Derick because you are clearly wasting my time and to answer your question 7 months, no." And with one last sarcastic smile I stood up and walked away. Now to find Derick, where could a beautiful loud ass boy gone off to? I know for a fact he already sang so he can't be on stage so hmm. I walked backstage and bumped into someone who I think is from production.
"Where are you going miss?" To look for my boyfriend duh!

"I'm looking for Derick, have you seen him around here?"

"Do you have a backstage pass? If not then you'll have to evacuate our installations," Okay this man is asking too many questions like come on i just wanna kiss my boyfriend not stand here and chat with Mr.Grumpy!
"Ummm well what you call a pass pass I don't have it, buuut I know Erick so there's no problem," Why can't he be one of those dumb producers who just believes everything and let me go!
"Miss please come with me to the exit or I'll have to call security."This man is gonna walk outta here with a black eye if he doesn't let me go.
"Look here si-"
"Don't worry Pedro she's with me." Well look who decides to come help me after noticing my struggles from across the room." I'll take her to the back and give her a pass."
"Kid you know the rules, only family allowed back here, unless she's your girlfriend there's nothing I can do kiddo." Unless I'm his what? Did I hear right or the smell of axe getting in my head.
"Wait a minute wait a minute... WHY DIDN'T YOU BELIEVE ME?!" What, he made me mad.
"Miss you have to understand i have to protect our performers and Ryder is she related to you or ?" 

My hair will turn white.

"Yeah she's my um cousin! Yeah she's my cousin..."
"Ale"
"That's right Ale, I'm always confusing her with her twin Alex" This boy couldn't lie to save his own life, but damn he's saving me a whole lot of trouble at the moment so let me shut up. "Um Ale come on I'll get you a pass so they won't come for you again aha." Awe he's nice...I like him more than Elijah already, guess who's getting my vote HA, wait jokes on them i'm voting for Derick.
"Okay Ryder whatever you say, just be careful!" Wait does this man really think I can hurt him?Like this boy if four times my strength and weight ah aha what the fuck.
As soon as that man walked away I wanted my answers.
"Why did you do it?" I'm wasting no time.
"Do what," he looked really confused.
"Why'd you help me if you've never met me before?"
"Because you're Derick's girlfriend, I recognize you from the pictures on his phone."
Awe he has pictures of me in his phone
"Oh aha well can you take me to him?" He nodded and started walking so I automatically followed him to whatever place he was taking me to.
If this boy kills me in a dark alley I never liked him anyways.
We go to a set of closed doors and by the looks of it they were locked. "What now," I think I sounded a little too impatient but who cares I wanna make out with Derick.
"He should be here so just knock or try to walk in and here's a backstage pass so you won't get in trouble and I'm Ryder by the way I'll see you around." Okay Ryder is so nice and asks zero question like why can't Elijah be like that ?
"Oh thank you so much aha well I'm Ale even though you already know that but yeah thanks again for the help!" He smiled one last time and walked in the other direction.
Okay I have to find Derick
I tried opening the door but it looks like someone locked so I couldn't get through. Looking around the area for anything that would help me open the door was my next move, I'm not gonna lie this was a hard task. In a corner of the w

all was some keys hanging and I decided to try them all and see which one would open. FINALLY! I opened the door and walked right in to see two people making out, yikes I feel bad.

I could've walked out, I could've kept my eyes on the floor and just left but somethings are meant to happen. In the chair across the room in noticed Derick's jacket, the one I gave to him for his 14th birthday. I looked back at the two teens making out and Derick's familiar head stood out to me. I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream , I wanted to walk over there and yell at him for breaking my heart.
Elijah wouldn't treat me this way.
My head thought before my heart and when that little hoe of a girl walked out this room I stormed towards Derick and boy was I pissed!
"What a dick! You know I'm never going to forgive you for this, you're a pig full of shit. Worst person I've ever met." I was not gonna cry, at least not in front of him. All I wanted right now was to go home and forget all these months I spent with Derick.
"Ale.." He didn't know what to say wow just great. "Ale Forgive me please! I made a mistake don't be like that with me." Is this bitch really calling me dramatic ? Oh hell nah!
"Me? Childish? You know what go fuck yourself and never in your shitty excuse of a life come looking for me." I was so heartbroken.
"Ale you know I love you please give me another chance. I know that I failed you but you can't be that mad with me." That's it I'm out. I'm about to cry, I can't let him see me like this.
"You know what Derick? Pudrete come mierda," at this point I don't give two shits if he understood me or not, he's a pig.
"Ale you know I can't understand squad, i dont know spanish."
"Que mala suerte."
"What did you say?" Bitch figure it out.
"Figure it out."
I walked away and as soon as I was out of eyesight I ran into some closet and broke into pieces. I was honestly so sad like I can officially say that I love him, I really do. I wanted to tell him for so long and now that I had the chance he did this to me. I don't know how long I stayed in this closet but damn my life sucks. Suddenly the door open and I feel a pair of arms around me. I knew he would come, he always seems to save me somehow.
"It's okay I'm here."
-------------------------------------------------------
OMG THAT WAS SO HARD TO WRITE IM ON WRITERS BLOCK ALREADY SMH. Well anyways I hope you guys like this so far and well comment what you think of just ignore me and read like a ghost it's all good! Well love you all !
Comment
Share
Vote!
-Dani