|1|

Lauren was sitting on the stool that was placed in the kitchen. She had her coffee in one hand and her other hand, her phone. She waited patiently for the brunette to text her so she knows she's okay.

she groaned frustratedly and decided just to sleep on it. She took off her shirt and sleep in her usual sleep attire which is her Calvin Klein briefs with a matching sports bra.

She texted Camila one more time and wished her a good night and that she repeated once again if she needs anything, Lauren will provide or be there for her.

............

The next day. Lauren did her usual business-like she usually does. Which is to finish her previous car fixtures for her customers then call them over to pick it up. Her job was tenuous but it paid very well, so now she does not need two jobs.

She didn't have any classes today so she thought what other ways can she treat herself to a pretty okay day then to call her best friend Normani and go get a smoothie. Camila has not replied to her text messages, so she thinks that Camila want's a mass of space to herself than Lauren thought so that what she going to do. Give her time.

The raven-haired beauty arrived in front of a rustic modern smoothie shop that in the same block that her apartment is. She spotted her gorgeous friend in the corner booth of the smoothie shop.

"hey, mani!" Lauren said excitedly. She quickly hugged her best friend and sat down.

"Lo, what up my mango-loving boo?" Normani
asked.

"The usual, Camila being difficult as ever and my business is doing good so far" Lauren replied. Normani nodded and sighed remember what she saw last night of the raven-hair brunette girlfriend.

"What about you?, anything new upcoming model?" Lauren asks the chocolate skin beauty.

"I got a shoot with Versace," Normani says.

"That amazing Maniii!" Lauren says excitedly to her bestfriend.

"Soo lo.. I wanna tell you something but please don't be freaked out.." Normani starts off and goes over to rest her hand on top of her Raven hair beauty friend hand.

"Okay mani, tell me" Lauren pleadingly asks.

"I saw Camila with someone yesterday and that someone is Shawn...." Normani says.

"Oh, umm aren't they really good friends tho?" Lauren asks, trying not to assume if there anything more of the two.

"The thing is I don't think they are. Because Shawn kissed her" Normani says the last part quietly looking down on the table.

Lauren heard enough and immediately got up the table. Normani grabbed her hand but the green-eyed girl is stronger.

"Lo, don't do anything that you will regret." The green eyes soften but ripped her hand away from her friend.

Lauren got up and the once place she would find Camila is the place that she may be staying in. She quickly drove there.

She parked the car in front of a small apartment building. She walked to the elevator and to the one apartment, Camila will be in.

She knocked on the door. The brown haired brunette opened the door with a shock expression.

"Lauren what are you doing here?!?" Camila exclaimed with shock and anger in her tone.

"Why are you here!" Lauren yelled at her. She can't believe her girlfriend decided to stay with her "guy" friend Shawn.

"Shawn offered to let me stay here," Camila said without a care in the world. Thinking it not a big problem when it is.

"Why here out of all places?!?!" Lauren questioned angrily. Trying not to get mad at the girl, not something she usually does.

"Lauren just leave!" Camila yelled with the same tone.

"Fuck No" Lauren pushed herself into the house, to only find clothing pieces. She well recognized that is Camila and It seems to be Shawn clothes. Not to mention that Camila came out in a robe.

"Lauren, it not what it looks like" Camila try to explain but at this point, Lauren reached a limit with the girl.

"Not what it seems like, it looks my girlfriend of years has been cheating on me." Lauren dead pinned. She tried to make herself through the door but the brunette blocked it.

"Please, Lauren let me explain" The brunette begged, grabbing a tight hold of the green-eyed girl. She had tears slipping out of her eyes.

"Let go, Camila" Lauren demanded.

"No, you're not leaving,"Camila said with every tear slipping out of her eyes.

Lauren didn't want to even look at her at the moment, she needed to leave and let her mind go somewhere else. The brunette had a pretty good hold on her but that didn't match the taller girl strength.

The brunette grabbed a hold of taller girl cheeks in her hands and immediately crashed her lips. She moved it against her hoping Lauren will kiss back and she didn't. Lauren felt her salty cheeks and soon she will be spilling her own tears. 

"Please kiss me back," Camila begged, trying to make the raven-haired girl eyes contact with hers.

"hope he was worth it," Lauren spoke with a croak in her voice, letting the brunette know that she is now crying.

Lauren left the apartment quickly and slammed the door harshly. The brunette was standing  there in front of the door. After all the years, she recently has cheated on Lauren. She didn't think this would hurt as much but it seemed like she got hit by millions of semi-trucks.

At that moment, she knew fucked up.

................

Hey guys, here an update finally. I haven't written anything for any of my other books so sorry it sucks at the moment but I'm trying to find time around my schedule to write.

Bare with me. I can't always be on and update you regularly. now it just random updates.

This book pretty much won't be long, prob like 10 to 15 chapters depending on how it will end and may or may not have a sequel. if you like it so far.

SO THANK YOU FOR BEING SUPER PATIENT WITH ME. <3