Chapter 14: A Ghostly Enterance

Now out of the castle, we started out out expedition home. It was a silent walk, with 6 random kids and our injured friends, I think that was enough to make us quiet down. We just looked at our surroundings and looked at each other until,
"Can someone just talk, it's getting boring", Adam said.
We looked at each other and continued walking silently.
"Seriously", Adam said as he ran towards us.
I had so many thought in my head, I was worried for Arabia and the other two and about our way home or at the village, would anyone remember us. Yeah it could have been two months since not being in Mardaly after the attack.

With my hands in my pocket I didn't say a word to anyone, until we all stumble upon a passage way that no one has ever seen before, the other passage way was the way home.
"Maybe it's a shortcut", Sabrina said.
"Let's go that way", Manuel said.
"Maybe that's a good idea, for our friends sake", Adam said.
"I wanna go. I wanna save Arabia", I said as I began to cry.
Then I felt a hand touch my shoulder, it was one of the girls that I didn't know. She looked a lot like Arabia and it made me think of her. Then I gave her a hug and she hugged me back.
"I know how it feels", she said to me.
"What's your name", I said.
"My name is Patricia", she said.
The other 4 kids didn't say a word, they just stood there, watching us.
"Look I can see a house from afar, where the shortcut is", Adam said.
We all ran through that path. Then we heard a loud noise. We all turned around and the bridge we crossed from closed. Now we're stuck here.

We continued running to the house. We entered.

It was old, but it has everything we needed; food, water, medicine, and a place to stay. I ran to the medical box and found a needle with a bottle with liquid, bandages, some pills, and a little bag with a drink in it, it was labeled "Sleepy Time." It was a weird name for a drink.
So I closed it.

"Give me the medical bag", Patricia said.
"Okay", I said as I ran to her.
She quickly went through the medial bag to heal Arabia, her brother, and Connor.
Then she said;
"Powers,
powers to heal
make these three
heal in no time."
Then a glowing light came from them, it started to heal the spot they all got wounded from. After that when it stopped Patricia put a shot in their arms.
"You have powers too", Vanessa said.
"Yeah, we all do", a boy said.
"What's your name?", I asked.
"Well my name is Peter", the boy said.
"My name is Pedro", another boy said.
"My name is Angie", a girl said.
"My name is Stacy", another girl said.
"It's nice to meet you all", Manuel said.
"Well, what are we going to do now?", Adam asked.
"Let's wait for your friends and Timmy to get better, then we can continue our journey", Pedro said.
"Will that take a while?", Sabrina asked.
"It might", Angie said.
"At least our friends would be better", I said cheerfully.
"Yeah, your right", Peter said.

Then it started to become dark. We heard a noise in the distance.
"Let's barricade the doors", Stacy said.
"Yeah, let's do that for safety", Adam said.
Then we all grabbed some sofas and pushed them to any doors that led outside and for upstairs we used chairs. We also broke some cabinet doors to barricade the windows.
"Well, let's get some shut eye", Pedro said.
"I'm scared", I said.
"We all are", Patricia said.
"Cheer up, at least we found a place to stay", Sabrina said.
"Yeah your right", I said.
"Let's go upstairs to the bedrooms", Stacy said.
Then we all ran up the stairs. Then I looked down at Arabia laying in the sofa, I don't want any monster to take her so I ran back downstairs and stayed with her.

"You want to stay with her too", Lucky said.
"Yeah", I replied.
"Let's get some rest", Lucky said.
"Ok, goodnight Lucky", I said.
"Goodnight Lucy", Lucky said.
We both turned around a different direction, laying on the floor with two pillows and two blankets. It was hard to sleep on a hard surface, but after a while I was able to sleep