Chapter 1: Rocky Horror Bowie Show

"Bye bye, we love you!!" David said as he sashayed elegantly off the stage. His sheer iridescent black top caught the lights of the auditorium as he walked and glimmered as if it were made of sequins. He lit a cigarette as he trotted backstage, down, down, down the long hallway until he reached his dressing room. The bureau was covered in various bouquets, some arranged with brightly colored roses others with dark orchids and violets. The largest one immediately caught his eye. The flowers were exotic and bright pink, the tip of each one's petals coated with bright silver glitter and the stems bejeweled with rhinestones. He spotted a card stuck carefully in between two of the flowers. He picked it up, one of his long stick-on nails rubbing against the jewels of one of the flower stems. "David," he read aloud, "tonight's show was absolutely spectacular. You look stunning, and I felt it only fit that someone as eye-catching as you be gifted something of equal beauty. I hope you like them. Love, Roger." David's eyes darted quickly from the flowers to the card and then back again. "Roger?" He mumbled under his breath. And as if on cue, the door opened behind him. He turned around quickly, startled. "Oh!" The intruder jumped. There, standing before David with his blond hair teased to perfection and his little round face red as a baboon's bottom was Roger Taylor. "I-I'm sorry." He stuttered nervously and turned to leave. "No, wait." David reached out toward him. Roger's big baby blue eyes widened. "Are you the one who left me those?" David asked, pointing towards the bedazzled flowers. "Y-yes." Roger blushed even harder. He had imagined meeting David a million times and had thought about a million different things he'd like to say but now he felt frozen. His brain couldn't remember any of it. All he could think of was that he was in the presence of David Bowie. His hands became clammy and his mouth dry as his eyes scanned David's body from head to toe. "I really love them. I've never seen anything like those before. They are so beautiful. Thank you." David said softly, putting a hand gently on Roger's shoulder. Roger gasped unintentionally. David giggled at his reaction. "Listen, dear. There's an afterparty me and the band are going to in a few. Would you like to come with us?" Roger giggled nervously, unsure of what to say. David took his silence as a 'yes', assuming that the awkward look of bewilderment on his face was a smile."Okay, well lemme just get dressed first and we can head out to the limo out back." David grinned, and without a word began to pull of his clothing piece by piece. Roger's face became even redder and he turned to leave again. "Wait!" David called as he stepped out of his pants. "I'm nearly almost done, hold your horses." And with that he pulled off his last piece of clothing, his underwear, and reached for the pale turquoise suit that was draped carefully over one of the chairs near the bureau. Roger glanced back at him, taken by his majestic beauty. His face began to sweat as his eyes scanned David's thin and pale body. The lizard-like androgyne glanced upwards as he pulled on a different pair of black underwear, smiling wryly. His eyes met Roger's and he smirked at him suggestively. Roger smiled back nervously them turned around and pretended not to have seen what he had just seen. Suddenly he felt a cold hand on his shoulder and jumped. "I'm finished." David said breathily, close to his ear. Roger's heart began to palpitate rapidly and he jumped forward. "O-okay." He stuttered nervously. "How do I look?" David put a silver-bangle clad hand on his hip. Roger turned slowly, somewhat afraid of what he might see. David was now wearing the top half of the suit, but the bottom half of his body was adorned only in only the black undies, a garter, thigh-high stockings, and bright silver rhinestone-covered heels, Frank N. Furter style. "That's... nice." Roger blushed and giggled. "Well I'm glad you think so. It's all for you, anyway." David stepped toward the blond, his heels clacking on the ground. Roger stepped backward slowly until he couldn't go any further and his back was against the wall. "I loved the gift," David said, putting both his hands on Roger's hips. "It's very beautiful." His face moved closer to Roger's, eyes slowly closing. "Wait-" Roger began. But he was interrupted by David's pink-lipsticked mouth pressing up against his own. His hands flailed upward frantically. David moved his hands up to his shoulders and held him firmly, trying to steady him. Finally he pulled back, allowing Roger to breath. He grinned a crooked-toothed grin and moved back in for more. This time Roger fidgeted less as he was slightly less shocked and his hands hung limply at his sides. David moved his hands around his body, moving from his shoulders to his neck then down his torso, and finally at his hips. A knock on the door startled the both of them. "David?" A male voice called. "Uhhh, just a minute, love." David moved quickly away from Roger, pulled off the heels and struggled to put on the suit bottoms. Roger wiped his mouth, which was covered in smeared pink lipstick and damp with David's saliva. David rushed to the door after buttoning his pants and cracked it open, peeping his head through. "Yes?" "David what the fuck is wrong with you I've been waiting in the limo for half an hour. The party starts in twenty minutes! You're gonna make us late!" The person growled. Roger recognized the voice. It was Mick Jagger. "Calm the fuck down, I'm almost finished. I'll be ready in five." He replied, glancing back at his new blond companion. "You better fuckin' be. We still have to pick up Bianca and Lou!!" Mick was growing more aggitated. "Fine fine fine. Just go back to the limo, I'll be right there." David said, closing the door softly. He turned back to Roger, a sly grin on his face. "Now where were we?" He asked seductively. "I think we should go, he sounded angry." Roger looked worried. "He's always angry, don't let it scare you. I don't know how, I just always seem to push his buttons."