Touch

The smooth skin of he back, the smell of his body and the touch of his finger laying on my body.

Slowly moving forward towards my neck.gasping for air every time he locks his finger around my hand.hoping that this love will never end.

I woke up bright and early with a starch on my left side of my tummy, a buses between my legs and a scar on my right cheek face.

" You're awake yet Ella?" said James in the most manliest voice.

" I'm awake.'' I said slowly kissing him on the cheeks.

" I love you Ella." said James moving his lips towards mine.

" I love you too James." I said bitting his lips.

His sweet suffering lips that I couldn't help kissing, the style that he kiss's me makes me want to give him all my love and my body, but I knew I couldn't do that until I'm a full gown woman.

My age now is15 well turning 15 I know I shouldn't be having sex until I'm 18 but I can't help it his love to me is so magical and sweet. The way he stick out for me, he understands me and I love him just they way he is, his soft black hair, his eye that shine at night, his shoulder that I wrap my arms around tightly and his heart beats like a clock oh how much I love to be never him.

" Aye James?" I ask lightly while I put back my clothes on

" Yes Ella? " James said waiting at the door looking at me with is hand in his pocket

" don't ever forget me okay? " I said mumbling

" ah okay beautiful whys that? I love you so much I'll never forget you." James said with a light smile

" just saying" as I have him a smile back.

We left my house at 7:00am and head out to the fair to have fun. Knowing that this is my last day before I move to a different city and school, I'm not going to see him and he not going to see me grow up to become a woman. I promise to come back from him...not tell him that I'm leaving, I'm the worst. We got to the fair at 8:00am it was amazing,fantastic colour and ride I was really amazed but everything the food, drink and game's I really had the best day.

On the fairest wheel I couldn't help my self putting my heads on his right shoulders. his warm soft hand holding mine just like a dream. oh how I love him so much, I cant believe I'm really leaving him today at 5:00pm I'm truly going to miss him a lot.

" Ella?" James said looking at my eyes

" Yeah.." I said fading away

" Sit on my lap please" he said with serious face

" Ermmmm I'm not sure James haha." I said hesitating

"Please?" he said sadly

" Okays, but don't you think it will look abit wired?" I said blushing

" No I don't think so." he said smiling at me

as I sat on his lap I could feel his warm body behind my back. his arms are wrap around me like I was going to escape form him he held me tightly, I felt safe in his arms.

" James...kiss me" I ask with hope

" Since we are on the top of the fairest wheel where every one can't really see ours...no" he said looking always

" okays then." I said pinching my self

" look at me Ella.." he said whispering to my ears

As I turn my head around all of a sudden his warm lips touched mine. His deep style of passion of kissing was warm and welcoming, I wanted more and more our mouth moved faster, faster then your normal kiss . I grabs and pull his hair gently as he lifted my body towards him closer and closer, he ran his hand down my back realising my bra.

The smell of his hair was refreshing and soft, he lifted me higher were he kissed my neck, licking my neck down to my breast as I held him tightly trying not to scream while he was licking and sucking my breast, it hurts but it felt amazing after a while.

Soon we were going lower and lower, we had to stop but James wanted more and so I whispered to his ear

" James my bra undone can you please clip it for me?" I said bitting his ears

" sure" he said licking the front of my shoulders.

his hand once again went down my top and clipping my bra back on as I licked his ears down to his chest. I started moving away but he wanted more, our basket when lower and lower time was nearly up. I have to stop him before people sees us making out in such a strong style.

" James...aye james!" I said in my normal voice

" yes babe?" as he gave me a lick on my chin

" we have to stop we going off in abit" I said desperately

" okays love hold on" he removed his hand from my back and wiped something on his pants were I was sitting.

" oh sorry haha I got abit too excited" I said tying my hair

" oh you want more aye we can do it tonight if you want I have time my parent's won't be home until 8:00pm" he said looking at me putting my jumper on

" James you know your 16 turning 17 soon and I'm 14 turning 15 soon our age...

we shouldn't be doing these kind of stuff ahaha if my parent's knew about this I'll be in big trouble" I said as I look at the window down at the rides

" age's don't matter, we chose to do it I so this is our love and our relationship

I love you more then anything in the world just wit I'll marry you okays!" he said to me so strongly

" okays keep your words" I said kissing him once more.

2:30pm we got to James house again we decided to watch a movie together about comedy, action, historical and romance. His house was warm and roomy it had lot of space and it was also clean too with a very large kitchen. We sat on the ground while watching the movies.

" aye hun" I said

" yes?" he said while he was watching the movie

" can I sit on your lap again?" I said slowly

" you sure your not gonna wet yourself or me again?" he said laughing

" fine!" I turned way to my right facing the light

" come here!" he said licking the back of my neck

" yay!" I screamed.

hours later it was 4:30pm James have fell asleep . I moved him to his bed he was heavy I couldn't really carried him to his room nearly fell over but lucky I'm strong I carried him all the way to his bed. His room as normally plan with a lot of books and little old dusty toys. Before I left I gave him one last kiss and left the room, as I close his door I look back one more time looking at his face and hesitate to go. Tears ran down my face, I close the door slowly moving forward to the fort door leaving with sadness and depression.

5:00pm I'm at the air port sitting on the airplane looking out the window in the rain, my loving parent's was sitting next to me.

" honey what's wrong? she said asking me like always since we arrived at the airport

" nothing " I replied back with a smile

" if you need anything just ask me and I'll get it for you okays" she said in her voice

" okays, can I stay I don't want to leave because it such a beautiful place here." I said worrying

" you know you cant do that Ella no matter we are moving to a different place, no more staying here." she said hating

" ohh I'll stop mother." I said looking out the window.

Six hour of pain on the plane to a different state fuck it suck I hate Plane rides, fuck that I hate the toilet too. I just wish I'll met James soon because leaving him like this is the most depressing thing I ever done to him. I texts him as soon as I get to my new home.

To be continued