Look at Me

B-joo sat with his back against the wall-to-wall mirror in the dance studio, eyes locked on one member. He couldn't help his mind wandering while watching Hansol dance. His focus and passion for dancing was contagious and B-joo could not prevent a smile from creeping up on his face while watching.

Hansol must have felt the younger boy's eyes on him because he looked over at B-joo mid dance, eyes glinting and smile flirtatious. B-joo looked down as he felt a blush coming into his cheeks. Soon the dance was over, and Hansol slid down next to B-joo, glistening with sweat and slightly out of breath. Hansol's leaned over, resting his head on B-joo's shoulder.

"You should have joined me," Hansol huffed.

B-Joo replied jokingly, "I was enjoying the view."

Hansol giggled in his adorable way, readjusting his head so that it was resting on B-joo's collarbone. B-joo's arm instinctively wrapped around Hansol's shoulders and squeezed him closer into his side. Little did Hansol know, B-joo wasn't only doing it out of the brotherly friendship they had shared for years. B-joo knew he was falling for Hansol, but he didn't want to affect their relationship, so he just appreciated these moments where it almost felt like they we more than friends.

Slowly the other members began to collect their belongings and file out of the room. Xero jokingly asked:

"You lovebirds coming or not?"

Hansol looked up at him sleepily, not acknowledging the former part of his question.

"I think we'll just hang back a sec. We'll catch up with you guys in a little while."

B-joo's eyes widened as he wondered what Hansol could have possibly wanted to tell him.

"Alright.. have fu-un..." Xero said winking and laughing as he stepped out of the door.

Hansol removed B-joo's arm from around his shoulders and scooted to face his friend. Both were sitting with their knees bent and the toes of their shoes touching. B-joo was looking down through his legs at the floor. Hansol grabbed his hand gently.

"Do you know why I kept you here?"

B-joo shook his head, still not making eye contact. His hair flopped into his face and Hansol leaned a little closer.

"Hey. Look at me," Hansol said putting his other hand under B-joo's chin and lifting his face to meet his own. He removed his hand from B-joo's and brushed the other boy's hair back into the proper place. B-joo's eyes widened in surprise at the sincerity of the action. Hansol noticed the pink flush on his cheeks.

Hansol's eyes began to well up with tears.

"I found out this morning that my dad died," he whispered as the tears began to fall.

"Hansol, I'm so sorry."

"I just wanted to tell you first because I knew you would care."

"All the guys care about you, Hansol."

"Not like you, Byungjoo."