Beach Day

Hansol and B-Joo woke up late the next morning. Some of the older members were already downstairs making brunch for everyone who was still asleep.

"What do we have to do today?" Hansol asked.

"Nothing that I'm aware of. I might work on some new songs," Gohn replied.

B-joo turned to Hansol, gazing into his eyes with love and excitement.

"Perfect," he whispered.

Hansol's furrowed in confusion as a curious smile crept onto his face. The boys ate their meal in relative normalcy,  making small talk with the other members.

The boys retreated to their room after the were finished.

"Don't bother showering," B-joo said.

"What? Why?"

"Because I already arranged a day trip to the coast for both of us," B-joo replied trying to appear nonchalant.

"What? Oh my gosh Joo. You shouldn't have."

"Well I did. We're leaving in an hour, so grab whatever you'll need on the beach!"

Hansol smiled and rushed to start getting ready while B-joo watched amusedly, having already packed his stuff earlier. Both men emerged at the same time, Hansol from the bathroom and B-joo form the closet. Hansol was wearing an adorable purple and orange swimsuit that only someone with his personality could pull off. B-joo had on white trunks with gradient blue strips and a matching rashguard for obvious reasons. The ridges were only barely visible through the fabric, not that it bothered Hansol anyway. The way it accentuated his muscles torso was almost too much for Hansol. As the boys were leaving, Jenissi stopped and asked them where they were going, since they were laden suspiciously with bags of food and gear.

"Hannie and I have a date."

"Oh ok," Jenissi said, blushing, "have fun."

The boys practically skipped out the door and down to one of the three company cars, loading their stuff into the trunk and pulling out into the sunlight. They rolled their windows down, cranked the music up and sang on the top of their lungs all the way to the beach, enjoying the beautiful weather and each others' company.

They arrived, grabbed all their belongings and ran like idiots to the water's edge. The stuff fell to the ground as they moved closer to the water. B-joo ran toward the approaching wave, only to quickly run back squealing.

"It's so cold!"

"It's a frickin' ocean. What do you expect?!"

"You have to put on sunscreen anyway. No water yet," Hansol chided.

Both quickly applied the lotion to their faces and arms.

"Can you get my back?" Hansol asked flirtatiously.

"Of course," B-joo replied.

He took some of the tropical-scented lotion in his hand and started rubbing it all over his boyfriend's smoothness pale skin. He pecked Hansol quickly on the neck just before he finished. They lay back on their towels, hand in hand, and absorbed the sun like someone who was just freezing to death.

They returned home to a jealous crowd, refreshed and tanned from their date.

"I'm glad I got to enjoy this day with you," B-joo said, pecking Hansol on the lips gently.

They returned to their room exhausted from their perfect day on the beach and soon fell asleep.