1

i was walking through the empty hallways. everyone was already in class except me. i was walking slowly and though about life. my name is jane and i'm 18 years old. i live in a small town in england called doncaster. i live with my mom and my dad, i'm the only child.

right when i was walking to my locker i bumped into someone.

"watch where you going!" a boy in my age yelled.

"sorry" a said and started to take my books that fell when we bumped into each other. when i took all my books i rushed to my locker. i took the books that i needed for my class.

--

I slowly walked my way to my house. i was thinking about the boy i bummed into. he had ocean blue eyes and perfect brown messy hair.

the rain started to pour down and i started to run. my clothes was already soaking wet.

a car was stopped beside me.

"you need a ride?" the boy that i bumped into earlier said.

"why not" i said and walked over to the other side of the car.

--

"sorry for being rude before"

i needed to think after when he was rude.

"Watch where you're going"

"it's okay, i got lost in my thinking" i said and blushed a bit.

"im louis by the way" he said smiling at him self.

"im jane" i said.

"jane? what a beautiful name" he said and i blushed.

then it went silent.

"I'm just going stop at my place and change clothes" he said while his eyes was glued on the road.

i followed him up. we walked up for all the stairs till his apartment. he unlocked the door en we walked inside.

he leaded me till his bedroom. i sat carefully down on my bed and started to look around in his room. i remember that my clothes were wet so i jumped of the bed. louis started to search in his closet for clothes mean while i was watching him. he took of his tight black jeans and his white t-shirt. he turned around. i started to blush.

"you like?" he said smiling.

then i turned to i tomato. i nodded shyly and looked at my feet.

"heeey" he said and walked to me. he put his finger under my chin and tilted my head up so he could see me in the eyes.

"you don't have to be ashamed" he said smiling "i would like to rip of that t-shirt" he said bitting his bottom lip.

"do it then" i said.

"your seriously?" he said with wonder in his eyes

"ya" i said while stepping closer him.

we where so close our noses touched. he's breath hit my face. i felt something weird in my stomach, it felt like something was flying inside of me.

then our lips crashed into each other. we kissed each other for a while until i felt his tongue lick my bottom lip asking for entering. i let him enter.

we walked over to the bed. he put me down with him over. he hold up his weight with his arm so he wouldn't crush me. he slipped his hand under my shirt and started to slowly pull it of.

i stopped kiss him for a sec for taking of my shirt. he smiled in the kiss and started to unzip my jeans. i helped him. now we where left in just underwear.

"do you want to do it" he asked between the small kisses he put against my neck.

"yes" i tried to say but i came out as a moan.

he started go down to my bra. he took it of and started his tripp with kissed to my panties. he started to pull my panties down. he took them of and thrown them on the floor leaving me naked. instead of him kissing me i started to kiss him from the mouth and down till his neck. i started to suck his skin making a love mark. i let go and his flesh turned red/purple. i started to trail down his stomach. when i came near his thing he started to moan.

"fuck" he said between the moaning. i started to slowly pull of his boxers. his thing started go up. i teased him by touching around it. i stopped touching him and started to kiss him.