excuse me

Lilith looked at her amused. "I'm not new at all. And actually I'm waiting for a friend." She smiled kindly, feeling slightly sad for Marci. "So..." She glanced at her awkwardly, playing with a string of white hair. Not quite knowing what to do. "...yeah."

Lilith could bet Marci was a great person, but she was trying too hard.

Marci couldn't help but face palm. She was an idiot, more importantly, she looked like one. Standing up shakily, Jake immediately took her away worried. 

"Bitch, you fucked up. Bad. " Jake spoke shocked and somewhat disappointed. "I've taught you better, and you're making me look bad out there! You could've asked me things about her! You looked like a-- no offense, dumbass" Jake whisper-yelled, at Marci by some book shelves. He was right, how could dear Marci just go up to a girl when she didn't even know what she was doing. Marci just looked away, frowning as she let out a rather scary growl, "Tch. You could've done something.  I don't even know why I went!" She covered her face frustrated. 

Jake just sighed and hugged her tightly, actually feeling sorry for his friend. "Just try and don't get involved with people you don't know. Stay with me!" He yelled. A laugh escaped Marci's pink lips, a smile forming as she gave a nod and looked in the direction of the girl, Lilith. How could someone look so pretty and hot at the same time? She didn't know and she wondered why she thought of Lilith in such way. Her attention averting to the door as the bell rang. Someone is in.