Miss Capri

Hi. I'm Miss Capri.

I'm about to tell you what happened to Bloody Mary, her friend Samara Summer Morgan, a fictional movie character who turned into a dealive chain letter kid, and several of their equally fictitious chain letter pals who went on a scaring spree via the Bloody Mary hoax, the Earless, Noseless Dead Kid With Knife hoax, The Girly Thug Gang, Teddy and other "forward or die" hoaxes.

These fictitious freaks loved nothing more than scaring little kids into spamming the net with their ridiculous and sometimes extremely tasteless junk, and they used fear to accomplish this.

But one day, their plans ran amok as they tried to scare the wrong person.

* * *

Once there were some trouble-makers with scary hair and blond eyes - woops, I mean, scary/red/bloodshot eyes and blonde/red/black hair, and with no ears or noses, claiming to be dead. Their names were Summer, Richard, Jenny, Teddy, Jenna and Jane.

Richard was fourteen, Summer was fifteen, in 2006. Jenny, Teddy, and Twin sisters Jane and Jenna were 7 years old...in 2004...

However many years passed, these cretins chose to keep trying to haunt people and scaring them into passing their chain letters on. It never got old for them, because they stopped developing mentally at 7, 14 and 15.

Jane: Hey, that wasn't nice!

Miss Capri: Put a cork in it, Jane, you of all sorry little idiots, calling yourself Bloody Mary and scaring poor little kids by giving them anxiety and nightmares! Yes, I know about you and your reject friends Teddy and Jenna etc. You are detestable bullies so don't you dare whine when you get deservedly called out for it!

Richard: I'm not a cretin!

Jenny: What's a cretin?

Miss Capri: It's another word for 'idiot'.

Teddy: I'm not an idiot!

Miss Capri: Oh really? You're so stupid you just can't stay out of my way.

Summer: Hey, I'm not stupid enough to believe this chain letter, I just think it's hilarious how many people are!

Miss Capri: Okay, Summer, you're either an idiot or a liar -

Richard: "Hey, don't talk to her that way!

Miss Capri: or both. *grin forming on face* Hmmm, Richard...What's - with - you - and - Summer - anyway? Hmmmm?

The seven-year-old contingent: Woooooooooooh, they're in love! *childish squeals, giggles and guffaws*

Summer: *turning red* I REALLY DON'T LIKE YOU!

Miss Capri: Too bad, now shut up and don't mess up this story!

Jenna: But you are messing it up!

Miss Capri: Too bad for you, now shut up!

Jenna and Jane: *pout*

Miss Capri: Now, where was I? Oh yeah! Ahem...

Jane and Jenna were fond of their version of the Bloody Mary hoax. They were so similar to each other that even their names would've been anagrams of each other if it weren't for Jenna's double-N, which Jane always wished she had. She always felt a bit ripped off that her sister got an extra N and she didn't. Summer was just the odd person out, in both the age and name department. Heh, heh!

These stupid freaks had one mission and -

Jane: We're not freaks!

Miss Capri: Heh, we shall see about that in a few moments!