Grayson Finds Pictures Of Ethan On Your Phone

~Grayson Goes Through Your Phone And Finds Pictures Of Ethan~

You were spending the day with your boyfriend Grayson Dolan at his house. You guys were watching a bunch of movies that day and your legs got tired so you decided to get up and go to the bathroom. "I'll be right back" you said as you unwrapped yourself from his arms and untangled your legs from each other. "Mmm babeeee" he said as he wrapped his arms around you again and nuzzled his face into your neck. "Right back" you spoke again. You got up and went to the bathroom, freshening yourself up when you heard his voice. "Y/N?" Grayson spoke. "Yes love?" You answered back. When you scampered out of the bathroom you saw him holding your phone. Your eyes went wide, and you thought "Well this is the end of me" "Yes?" You spoke a bit hesitantly. "Why do you have pictures of Ethan on your phone?" He asked. "Oh well um uh, well I was kind of a big fan before I met you and you asked me out so I have a lot of photos"... You trailed off. He started chuckling and you reached for your phone but he was a foot taller than you and just held it over his head. "Ooh what's this? An album entitled Grayson? Well let's just look through this shall we?" He laughed again and you leaned up to kiss him. He picked you up with one arm while his other hand held the phone, after pulling away you reached up a few inches and grabbed your phone. "Got it" you smiled to yourself.

~Picture Of Ethan Is Above~