She's your what?

As soon as we got to the house, Sierra showed me to  my room and I'm telling you it was great .  My sister helped me set up my clothe inside my closet and to place my laptop and other electronics on my desk .
" Ok we're all done" She said plopping down on a chair " so I'm gonna leave you so you can rest " She said standing up again she gave me a hug and left .
Once she was out of my room I took off my old uniform and put on my batman pjs , I hopped on my bed and fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of my door open , I didn't open my eyes because something told me it was either Cameron or Sierra . Soon I heard whispers and luckily I heard one perfectly "shh guys you're going to wake her up" .Cameron. Defenetly Cameron . I told that loser that he will pay if he tried to prank me .
I heard the stairs next to my bed start to creek so I knew he was close , I heard him start to count down and as soon as he said one I opened my eyes and sat on my bed "Hello Cameron" " Ahh what the hell Alex , you scared the crap out off me" My brother said placing his right hand over his heart " I told you , if you tried to prank me you will regret it " I said " I hate you " He said " Eh no you don't you adore me " I said laughing " Haha dude she's funny , but one question , who is she" THE Aaron Carpenter asked
" Right , Uhm guys this is my sister Alexandra , Alex I have a feeling you know who they are" my brother answered
"She's your what?" All the guys exclaimed
" I know I'm more adorable than him " I said  , Carter and Taylor began laughing while Cameron gave them an evil stare .
" well let's give her time to get ready so we can go to the beach" my brother said leaving my room with the guys behind .
I jumped out of bed took off my pjs and put on my bikini , some high white denim shorts , a Nirvana crop top , and white old navy sandals .
I grabbed my beach bag and threw inside , my phone , a towel , some extra clothe just in case , bronzer , sun screen , my wallet with some money .
Once I was done I walked down to the living room and went to the kitchen where I found all the boys having breakfast .
I grabbed a bowl and some lucky charms that were on the table , served it with some milk, also got a spoon and a glass of orange juice and sat on the only chair available . Between Hayes Grier  and Matthew Espinosa .

" So mini Dallas , Where have you been all this time ?" Nash asked  " In England at Primrose Elementary . It's a boarding school in Wolverhampton " I said  " Cool , that explains your cute British accent " Shawn said " Stop flirting with my sis Mendes" Sierra said as she walked through the door  " I'm not flirting , it's a complement " he retorted " yeah yeah what ever you say Shawn " Taylor said almost at the verge of laughing
"So how old are you? When's you're birthday ? Who's you're favorite out of all of us? Can you play any instruments?what sports do you play?favorite band/ singer? And last question Do you like pizza?" Matt asked
" I'm fifteen ,my bday is February 26, that's for me to know and you to find out, yes I can play the piano and the guitar , I play lacrosse , soccer and I was on the swim team as well as the lacrosse team , I love Ed Sheeran ,five seconds of summer ,One direction Jacob Whitesides, The jacks, Shawn, my brother even if his singing sucks and the vamps , and yes I love pizza" I answered " my singing does not suck " my brother said crossing his arms and doing a pouty lip " Whatever you say " I said standing up from my chair and placing my thing in the sink .
" Well we better get going " Matt said , we all agreed and went into separate SUVs in the first one went ; My brother , Matt , Aaron , Nash , Hayes and I and on the second one ; Shawn , Taylor , Carter , the Jacks and Madisson who had just arrived at the house .
Cam checked that everyone was in the cars and once everyone was inside of one we left .